the Police will go with the megaphones, and the aircraft must be held back to ensure that the people keep the distance in the airport.
It happens, after that Copenhagen Airport has been ordered by the police not to keep distance between people. It indicated the Copenhagen Airport and the Copenhagen Police in a joint news conference at the airport.
the Airport takes even stronger measures in use, keep the larger aircraft back and put 'significantly more' staff to explain to the people at the bagagebåndene, that they should keep distance.
- By a few arrivals, there have been the accumulation of passengers at the baggage claim area. It is not good enough, and therefore we also check to ensure that it does not happen again, says the airport's security chief, Johnnie Müller.
the Aircraft must be kept back in up to a quarter of an hour. While the aircraft is stationary, the council of the pilots to provide passengers with guidance on how they should act.
- We will make sure that you first come out of the aircraft when the luggage is ready, says Johhnie Müller.
It must be done in order to ensure that there are not too many persons assembled at the same time by, for example, bagagebånd.
at the same time, the Copenhagen Police take over a part of the operation at the airport.
- We are going to tighten the exchange rate significantly in relation to follow the simple message of keep away, said inspector Rasmus Skovsgaard at the press conference.
This means that, for example, will be able to see the officers who carry megaphones.
- There will be police with megaphones. It may seem overwhelming, but it will be used, if you do not comply with the requirements, said politiinspektøren.
It is specific to the airport according to the police has not been good enough to follow the rules about how many people must be gathered in the same place.
It is a so-called space, which the government has put in place to reduce the risk of spreading coronavirusset.
Therefore, the police have given the Airport an injunction. If not there will be tightened up, it can lead to fines.
Saturday, there were close packed around the bagagebåndene the airport, wrote the TV2.
And there was, according to the media, no security personnel or ushers to remember people that it is a good idea to keep a distance.
the Airport will - in addition to keeping large aircraft back - put afstandsmarkører up and continue to give advice and guidance to the passengers about how they reduce infection.
- You obviously have a responsibility as a passenger. Please follow our instructions. And if you have relatives that are on the way home, do you like to pull the fat in them, says director of security Johnnie Müller.