the 28-year-old Camilla Pihl is fresh and healthy.
Anyway, she has since Thursday been in hjemmekarantæne on the national board of Health's recommendation, because she is one of the TV2-employees, who had had close contact to his colleague Jacob Take Ramlyng, the first woman was confirmed infected with the coronavirus.
- It goes okay. I still have no symptoms, so it's great. It is more the mental, there is the challenge of the moment. It goes up and down, I would say, and she says to Ekstra Bladet.
in Particular, the to be alone is a challenge, and therefore have Camilla Pihl made a decision that she can be with when family and friends gather, if only it takes place on the phone.
- I have found out, that I easily can just be in on FaceTime and be a part of the conversation, and it is not me, it's all about, she says.
over the weekend, she had brunch with the family, the family party in the evening, and she has also eaten dinner with his friends several times.
I just sat at the table, so I can see them all together, and so I provide that I'm doing the same as them. Eat breakfast, drink a glass of wine or watching a movie, she says.
TV2-journalist Camilla Pihl is in hjemmekarantæne, but can still be family dinners through his phone. Photo: Private
Community - 27. feb. 2020 - pm. 14:07 Camilla sent in quarantine: the Boyfriend moving out
the 112 - 27. feb. 2020 - pm. 07:55 Jacob infected: - We are deeply shaken
Since Camilla Pihl was sent in quarantine, had her boyfriend move out of their shared apartment. And it is not easy, she says:
- last Friday, I had a pretty tough day when it all went up for me. My girlfriend came over for the first time, where it was quite hard. It was as if I just had to divert me to, that now it was how it was.
He visits her every day, where they stand on each side of the dørspionen and talk together through the door.
- I am completely overwhelmed by how much support and love I have received from my friends and my entourage.
- I'm actually in the situation now that I've gotten so many gifts and things that I'm not missing something. The last times, people have called and asked, what am I missing, I have asked whether I can save it for the next week, because I have so much, says Camilla Pihl.
Camilla Pihl shall provisionally be in quarantine up to 12. march.
At the moment is 127 healthy danes in quarantine because they have had close contact with a person infected with coronaviruses, informs the director of Patient safety.
Camilla Pihl speaks daily with his girlfriend, friends and family through the door when they come by with food, gifts, or just to hear how it goes. Photo: Private