Jasmine, Rose and her boyfriend, beatbokseren RoxorLoops, was of the bookies predicted a second place at the Danish Melodi Grand Prix, Saturday evening was held in the Royal Arena.
But the Danish-belgian couple didn't even in the top three, and it has got more of the Extra the Magazine's readers up in the red field.
Several believe that that their voice on the song 'Human' has gone through and been registered in the DR's app.
Event & Culture - 7. mar. 2020 - pm. 21:59 Here is the winner of Dansk Melodi Grand Prix
'DR closed down for the vote, before the song number 10 was finished. It is not ok. New vote, so it will be fair for all', writes one.
'We sat two and voted on at song number ten. The Sms did not go through', report another.
And there are several who have experienced problems.
'It is no more than a cheating, when you couldn't vote on the song 10 in the app'a' writes a, and on the Dr Facebook page are reporting some problems with the app.
See also: antiques shop on stage in Dansk Melodi Grand Prix
jasmine's Rose says to Ekstra Bladet that she has heard about the problems. Among other things, from his father, who have followed in the Grand Prix on different pages on the web.
- apparently There are more who write about it. Of course it is super annoying, and we had hoped that we could get on to the top three. We have, fortunately, got many messages from people who write that we have done it really well, " says the singer.
- do you Think that there is something about it - so that not everyone has been able to vote on you?
- I will at least say that I'm quite surprised, that we came not far, " she says, and continues.
- There was also something weird that was said that now you could not vote more. There was not much time to vote on song number ten. That, I think, well, they can think it over a second time. There is nothing to do now. It is as it is, but it would have been more fair if we all had the same conditions, says Jasmine Rose.
At the DR denies, however, that there should have been problems with voting during the Grand Prix's. According to Gustav Lützhøft, who is the spokesperson and senior redaktionschef for Dansk Melodi Grand Prix 2020, all progress according to plan.
- We have seen that there has been correspondence about it. There have been no problems with the app, and we can see that there are many voices into the app. Also, on song number 10, so no. There have not been problems, he says to Ekstra Bladet.
in addition to the complaints about the votes, viewers also tordnet toward the sound. Read more about the many complaints here:
See also: Furious viewers: - Completely ridiculous!
It was Ben & Tan, who ran with the victory in the coronatomme Royal Arena, and it was a superb victory, where the duo harvested the whole 61 percent of the vote.
Number two was Sander Sachez with 20 percent of votes, while Emil was number three with 19 percent.
Event & Culture - 7. mar. 2020 - pm. 23:04 Yes! Now we have soft drinks and tequila