Cleaning the home is a heavy task, which is why more and more families choose to buy a robot vacuum cleaner, an electronic and autonomous device designed to clean the floor. These devices are capable of mapping the terrain and avoiding obstacles encountered in the home, thanks to their many sensors.
However, sometimes they are not able to detect our pet. And the scare that the animal and the owner get is not minor. An owner has recorded the moment of this accidental accident and uploaded it to TikTok.
In the video, you can see how the dog is staring at the owner and does not notice that the robot is approaching from behind. The device catches his left front leg and the dog gets the scare of his life.
The dog backs away in fright. She approaches the robot vacuum again to smell it, but moves away again when she sees that it is still advancing towards it. "My goodness!" Shouts the owner, who can't help but laugh.
The users of this social network are not surprised at all that the dog has been scared. "Even I was scared," says one. Another tells that something similar happened to him too, and now his dog barks at him every time he passes by. In addition, many remember that a dog's paws are very delicate and that any contact can bother them.