This light, salt-free recipe uses microwave steam to cook the fish; which enhances the mix of aromas and avoids the need to use salt to increase the flavor of the dish.
At the Alícia Foundation, one of our projects is to promote an easy way to prepare quick, healthy and varied recipes using the microwave for cooking.
(*) The Alícia Foundation -Food and Science- is a research center dedicated to technological innovation in cooking, the improvement of eating habits and the appreciation of agri-food and gastronomic heritage.
Ingredients for one person
> Hake fillet, 150 g
> Half a lemon
> Virgin olive oil, 10 g
1. Clean the fish of bones
2. Place a slice of lemon on the base of a microwave-safe plate to flavor the fish.
3. Place the hake fillet on top.
4. Add a tablespoon of water, cover it with a plate of the same diameter and cook at maximum power for approximately 1 minute.
5. Remove it from the microwave and let it rest for another minute without uncovering it, so that the fish finishes cooking and cools slightly. This way, when the container is opened, the amount of vapor will be less.
6. Serve the fish dressed with a few drops of lemon juice and a splash of virgin olive oil.
7. Add the chopped parsley on top. It can also be served with chopped mint or grated ginger on top.