this Year's first Formula 1 grandprix is run 15. march in Australia, and therefore has Kevin Magnussen good time for other types of tasks.
most Recently his american Haas team got him to answer questions from fans on social media.
One of the questions is whether Magnussen will get involved, if Copenhagen is making yet another attempt to lure a contest for the city.
- of Course. I would love to have a race on home turf, says Magnussen in the video, which can be seen at the bottom of the article.
- I would like to involve myself and do what I can, but I'm not the king of Denmark, so I can't get it to happen alone, says Magnussen.
Kevin Magnussen is, after all, not the king of Denmark. Photo: Jan Sommer
See also: 'Suck my balls': - It's overrated
It was towards the end of 2017, to Copenhagen really came into the picture for a contest in the 2020 to 2022. In september 2018 drew the Copenhagen mayor Frank Jensen as its support, since several of the Borgerrpæsentationen were opponents of the project, which did not live up to Copenhagen's green profile.
For large public expenditure and lack of public support was, among other arguments to shoot the project down again, even though thousands of Danish fans subsequently wrote under that they would like to have over to the city.
In the many fan questions at Haas will be Magnussen also asked whether the sleeping pills are the solution, when he travels between many time-zones.
- Sleeping pills are not the answer. I think that most are dopinglisten, so it's probably not a good idea to start on.
- I am good at sleeping on planes, so it is no problem for me. I try to time the flights so that it is in the evening, and I can wake up in a new place the next day and start the day here, " says Magnussen, who do not like to travel from the morning, so he must stay awake in a plane.
See also: Master lure Lewis Hamilton to switch
Kevin Magnussen would like to have Formula 1 more primitive. Photo: Maxim Shemetov/Ritzau Scanpix
See also: Cryptic words from his wife gives new hope
A third question is what he think about kørerparaden before each and every contest.
- I try to look cool out and greet the fans.
- the Parade is always in the middle of lunch before a race, so it interferes with always my lunch, but it is a part of the job, says Magnussen.
Finally the dane asked how he would change the Formula 1, if he had the power to decide.
- It might be fun to make it more primitive and go back to what it was in the 70's.
- It would perhaps make the course more interesting and at least more close.
- There is a big difference between the different teams. There has always been the difference, but it could be less, says Magnussen.
Mercedes has won the constructors championship six years in a row, and you must go back to march 2013 to find the last race won by a rider who was not from Mercedes, Ferrari or Red Bull. Then won the Kimi Räikkonen in his Lotus.
See also: Kevin Magnussen impresses the master
Formula 1 - 18. nov. 2019 - at. 10:51 the Ferrari boss is raging: - Foolish action
Formula 1 and Kevin Magnussen Past day Chefingeniøren: Kevin's progress is hidden by calling car Past day When Kevin took the ass at the fans: - Suddenly it was me Past day unveils: the Whole story behind Haas' downswing Past day Verstappens Danish stjernemekaniker: From fejedreng to the Formula 1 Past day Without Anders no Kevin Past day Debriefing from Abu Dhabi: the Gambler with F1-the future
Here is the video where Kevin answers questions
From the drivers parade two coping with jet lag— Haas F1 Team (@HaasF1Team) January 4, 2020
More of your questions answered as Ash @KevinMagnussen returns! pic.twitter.com/RBUf0xgigH