Anders 'Second' Matthesen is usually not a comedian, you associate with advertisements of any kind.
nevertheless, the Danish Game since december had a 'Stewart Stardust'-scratch card for sale where you can score milliongevinst and a gold-moped.
The drunken ex-sailor Stewart has been one of Anders Matthesens most popular creatures, since he first saw the light of day in the show 'From end to end' in 1999.
in Addition to the chance of a milliongevinst, has Stewart Stardust also put a gold-moped is up for grabs. Photo: Peter Sloth
Film, tv & radio - 1. nov. 2019 - at. 15:26 the Green light to the 'Checkered Ninja 2': Anders Matthesen get millionstøtte
As Extra the Blade contacts Anders Matthesen to hear how the otherwise publicity-shy echo of the character is ended with an operator, we referred to his wife and manager, Cemille Matthesen.
She makes it quickly clear, that there is talk about a promotion, but on the other hand, merchandise product on an equal footing with, for example, Stewart, Stardust-the teddy bear.
- It is not an advertisement for other businesses, it is our own scratch card from Danish Game, " she says, and elaborates:
- If we make a T-shirt and sell it in the merchandise-stall, when we are on tour, so is the 'Fruit of the Loom' (the name of the clothing company, red.) or something else in the neck of the. That's how it is. When we press a DVD is also DVD-a-or-other on the dial.
See also: Empty inbox: Women find me unattractive
Cemille Matthesen do not want to elaborate on how the agreement came into being, but makes it clear that it is Anders Matthesen, who earn on the sale of skrabelodderne.
- Danish Game earn of course also matter, because we have used their distribution channel. Just like when you do a 'Checkered Ninja's-teddy bear and sell it in one or another store. If one is selling a DVD in Fona, servant, of course, they also money on it, she explains.
- the Agreement with the Danish Game is precisely that Anders will not make advertising for them. So it is exactly as it always has been.
We come not to see the 'Other' appear in primetime ad breaks on a provisional basis.
- the Attitude, shame is still the same as it always has been. Danske spil would just like to have had us to do some advertising, where we said: 'we do not'. It is unchanged, states Cemille Matthesen.