An american woman got the gynaecologist Greg Marchand from Arizona to block the eyes lot up when she came in with a somewhat strange problem.
the Woman, who has chosen to remain anonymous, but has shared his story with the local media AZ Family, which is controlled by CBS, told namely the doctors, she had lost her vibrator up in the body.
She could still feel it, and it vibrated, when she was admitted to the hospital.
Doctors began to look for sexlegetøjet in the woman's vagina, but had to in the beginning give lost and tried with an x-ray instead.
Here it was clear that the vibrator was no longer in the vaginaen, but instead was stuck in the bladder to the woman.
this is The kind of vibrator that disappeared. Photo: promotional photo/Crave
She explains in the interview with the media, that the whole accident happened when she was out to dinner with his girlfriend.
Here she had taken her new vibrator on, as a cheeky surprise for your partner, but during dinner tagged she a sharp pain and shortly after, she could not find it again.
- But it vibrated still, and each time it did, I could feel it throughout my abdomen, she told in the interview.
There is a very small and thin vibrator from the brand Crave, and it can also be used as a necklace.
I moved to me while we ate and all of a sudden, I got this here big pain. My first reaction was panic, because I had lost something that was still inside me, and it vibrated still.
She went quickly to the doctor, where Greg Marchand was in charge of the case.
- I was really surprised when I saw the x-ray exposure from the stomach, because it actually was in the woman's bladder. I have never seen anything like it in my entire career.
the Doctor was shocked by the case. Photo: CBS/AZ Family
the Doctors found out that the little vibrator had come into the urethra and later ended up in the bladder.
the Woman, therefore, had to have surgery to get it removed.
She now plans to sue the company behind the vibrator, because there were not sufficient warnings about how bad it can go under normal use.
the Woman has also stated that she is now finished with sex toys.
In Denmark, the well-known tv doctor Charlotte Bøving also heard of cases where different danes have got objects surgery after they have stuck in people's orifices.
Why is she not shocked by the woman's experience.
- If it is raised through the urethra, it is of course possible, and yes, I have heard lots of such stories.
It is, however, most men, she has received at the emergency room with strange objects stuck.
- I have a lot of stories about men who came in, because they are slipped and fallen on their wife's vibrator, which then has stuck in the rectum. I have since also received a, where it still vibrated in the bum, when he came in, she says and continues:
- It is always with a small lægesmil, when the patients come with their explanations, because they are a little embarrassed over the incident. But it need not, of course, you have to just do what you want, but remember to think about.
If it goes wrong is the namely in an operation, where you have to cutting the rectum or other openings up to remove fremmedlegemet.
Charlotte Bøving beats, however, you should probably come upstairs again after an operation.
- It is taken some time before you're fresh again, but gonna be fine.