A large group of senior doctors in the Capital Region have been paid one-time payments of 250,000 dollars or more, as has been their annual salary to be approaching 1.5 million.
It is dropped, both The auditor general and the politicians in the Capital Region of the chest, and they therefore put up for an intervention against the 'violent' payments to both senior doctors and medical managers in the region, writes Berlingske.
A report from The auditor general, directs a harsh criticism against wages, which is above the recommended level, and therefore is deemed to entail a risk of 'wage.'
'Wage' is an expression for wage growth, which is significantly above the general overenskomstforhøjelser.
Also from the political side sounds wonder and concern over the high salaries paid to like the head doctor in the region.
- It is very heavy amount. I fail to understand simply that there are so many senior doctors, which has gotten so big engansudbetalinger. It can create a lønspiral, as I is uncomfortable and worried by, and which we must now be scrutinized more closely - also in the interests of patients.
- floating the not gold on the streets of the Danish health care system. It is not just matter what you use the money for, says a member of the executive committee of the Capital Region, for the Social democrats, Leila Lindèn.
her colleague, Unsourced Statements, which also represents the Social democrats in the region's executive committee, criticizing overlægernes salary.
enough is Enough. Of course there should be a fair payment for physicians who make an extra effort, but it is not reasonable that you may double his bet on the way.
- Therefore, we must consider whether the money used properly. It could be, for example, that instead of paying the megalithic salaries to some physicians to be able to hire some more doctors, if we nivellerede wages, he says.
Chairman of the Overlægeforeningen, Lisbeth Lintz, says to Ekstra Bladet, the additional lump-sum payments reflects both the applicable collective agreement, and, not least, the tasks, as from the political side has been imposed like the head doctor.
- There is a shortage of medical specialists. Therefore, many senior doctors far more than full-time, she says.
According to Lisbeth Lintz, many chief physicians typically between 80 and 100 hours in addition to fuldtidsarbejdet a month.
- The additional payments is not about the hours, as we are all together is for daily when, for example, just being a few hours more.
It is a question about when a doctor over the a long time have had a great many hours beyond normal working hours and on vagttimer of the night in the weekend and on christmas eve, she says.
According to Lisbeth Lintz also have problems with Sundhedsplatformen resulted in an extra workload for the like the head doctor,
- Capital Region was, for example, behind in get operated on cancer patients. Therefore worked with many senior doctors over a longer period of time in many extra hours to bring the waiting list down. It covers the numbers probably also over.
- We want to be employed the required number of doctors, so merarbejde and guards will be limited, but there is a lack of specialist doctors, so it's probably not realistic. the It is also the reason why we are sitting with a feeling that we are being asked to knokle a certain body part out of the pants, to be then hung out and get to know that we are projecting to us.
- If the desire of politicians for the next collective bargaining is that we need to work something smaller, so I look forward to it. For it wont be honest to be just the opposite, says Lisbeth Lintz.
See also: consultant doctors with 980.000 kr. in the annual salary: other get more
the 112 - 28. jan. 2020 - pm. 16:59 Dane in isolation for coronavirus
See also: Four key characteristics of construction projects with cost overruns
Community - 26. jan. 2020 - pm. 22:15 Two patients in Malmö were tested for coronavirus