- They look absolutely other eyes at a 33-year-old player in Italy.
How to said Lasse Schöne in the summer for fodboldmediet Voetbalprimeur, before he unzipped the suitcase and changed the Dutch Ajax Amsterdam out with Genoa.
Here, the 33-year-old sjællænder been a real man in the Series the A-team, and the shift has confirmed the midfielder in his assumptions.
- You will be judged on fodboldkvaliteter and not on age. How to know you also, that it has been in Italian football – they shall not hold out from the age, they make the team, and how one performs, and so it doesn't matter how old you are, says Lasse Schöne.
With a handle 26.8 years, the players in the best Italian superliga third on average among the ten largest leagues in terms of European Football associations (UEFA) koefficientliste.
however, For Serie A, the league with the most players on contract at Lasse Schönes age and upwards. 57 players are at least 33 years.
According to Jens Bangsbo, having previously been a coach at Juventus and today is a technical trainer in Atalanta, draws players with big experience advantage of the tactical focus in Italian football.
Cristiano Ronaldo is 34. He was 33 when he switched from Real Madrid to Juventus. Photo: Marco Bertorello/AFP/Ritzau Scanpix
Diego Godín changed in this season from Atlético Madrid to Inter. The urugyanske stjernespiller is 33 years old. Photo: Miguel Medina/AFP/Ritzau Scanpix
Edin Dzeko has appeared in Serie A a number of years for Roma. He is also 33 years old. Photo: Filippo Monteforte/AFP/Ritzau Scanpix
- for example, If you are a skilled defender, will the clubs to ensure that you sharpen the quality, and retain your skills. On the way you can still use them in a high age.
- If it were not so schooled and structured, could be a danger that a player has not maintained the qualities that make that he play at a high level, and he would slip out, " says Bangsbo.
It is to the Italian culture, that status comes with age, points out the ideas and fodboldforfatter Asker Hedegaard Boye.
- In the Italian society and in the world of football makes it true that you have more respect, the older you are. It sounds old-fashioned, but it still plays a pretty big role in Italy from north to south.
- the Difference between players who are 19 and 33 years, reflected in the hierarchy and the way the coach sees the player on. There you get some points in advance, says Boye.
According to Schöne, it is not certain that the two-year contract with Genoa will be the last.
- No, in principle not. As long as my body holds up well, the head has it's good and I want to work out, so I play.
See also: Forest tipping over Germany with drømmekasse
See also: Fired: the Danish national team needs a new coach
Premier League - 1. nov. 2019 - at. 12:38 There hard start: Smoke in the names of Henry
Premier League - 1. nov. 2019 - at. 11:02 Ends sour with Eriksen: - A disaster