concert goers, who this week should have been to concerts in Horsens, Copenhagen, Odense and Fredericia, denmark, with the Danish pop star Bro, must look well after their idol.
He has been forced to cancel four concerts this week, after he is injured with his knee.
It tells the Bridge - with the civil name Kevin Andreasen - to Ekstra Bladet.
- last Wednesday I was out playing football with some mates, and then I got a twist in the knee, and it has done that I have had to cancel some concerts. I will not play if I can't do it 100 percent, and I can't right at the moment. I wont to jump and skip around and give me fully, he says of the concerts.
- But of course it is a real shame for those who have looked forward to the concerts, which are now not something, he continues.
See also: Rejoice: Now it's over
the Bridge has with the short notice had to cancel a number of concerts. Photo: Mogens Flindt
According to the Bridge he shall, within two weeks, to check with the knee, so that may be deciding whether he needs surgery.
- the Next step is that I need to study in the hospital again for three weeks. We need to see if my meniscus has been damaged, and whether I should have surgery. Right now I go with crutches, I can't go with my knees, and I can't support on it, says Bro.
- I have pain when I try to go on it. It is not because I lie and cry, but it hurts. I have also been forced to cancel a private vacation because of it.
the Damage has also gone out over a private vacation, that Bridge should have held. Photo: Henning Hjorth
- the concerts that have been cancelled, moved to another day?
- I can't answer That yet. It is my management that provides for the part, he says.
See also: - I was a bit of a roam
- But I hope not, it's going to affect several concerts. I have a break now, here in 14 days when I don't have some concerts, so I hope I'm ready for it.
At the moment is 23-year-old Bridge, which among other things is behind hits such as 'South' and 'circadian rhythm', current with his new single 'Crazy'.