In the autumn run on 21. season of 'Politijagt' across the screen on Channel 5, where the viewers could follow along with Vlado Lentz from the Middle - and West zealand Police, when he went in search of sinners in traffic.
The popular cop has become synonymous with the tv program, where he has experienced a little of each in the long period, he has been with.
There is, however, one episode is clear in the mind of the 59-year-old Vlado Lentz, en Ekstra Bladet asks him about the wildest episode, he has been with to.
The episode, which I immediately can best remember, is it from Kalundborg, where we eftersatte a moped who tried to run away and ran a red light against the traffic moves and on the sidewalk, says Vlado, who had to chase the man on the moped.
See also: Pulls from the 'Politijagt'
we managed to get a handle on the situation, and Vlado welcomes just that no one came to harm during the episode.
eventually he kicked patruljebilen and overturned, and then he was arrested. It could have gone horribly wrong, but fortunately stopped the other drivers for him, tells Vlado about the incident, as the Extra Leaf can't show pictures of, as the program with the episode is more than two years old.
Vlado Lentz has been a part of the 'Politijagt' from the start, and he has no plans to stop. Photographer: Krestine Havemann.
Vlado Lentz has basically been in all 21 seasons, which up until now has run over the screen on Channel 5. Viewers continue to follow faithfully, when a new title is being sent, and there is good reason to believe the policeman.
- I think that the editors are really good for making programs, where they find some stories that will hopefully get people to think about what they do in traffic – and, hopefully, will be influenced in a positive direction. But of course, there must also be some tension, so people bother to watch the program, he says.
See also: Now reveals Vlado its 'Politijagt'-future
Vlado Lentz also points in the that traffic is something that affects us all.
- the Traffic is indeed something that we can all relate to. All – about bikes, driving a car or taking the train or the bus carrying us. We are all a part of the traffic to one degree or another, and therefore, it is something that affects many people.
- Many have a opinion on how it should be, and many people have an opinion on how certain rules of the road should be – occasionally the chamber it so that a little over, then people begin to make their own rules of the road. But of course, we want, that they comply with the rules, it says in the highway code, he says.
Vlado Lentz says that there is for him no difference between an ordinary guard and as a guard, where he is being followed by a camera crew.
- It is done in the way that the tv crew meets up at a guard along with me, when we start, and then we just started with the thing that is the day. If there are some tasks, so we will do it, and then we drive out on the roads in our police district and see what happens, says Vlado.
- Some times we are in it, that is, when the response is sent out, and we are with you in the activities that happened that day. So, it's not that something is done ready or made something up. To get it, which happens on the day.
See also: 'Politijagt'-Vlado assure: It's not me
Therefore, he will also like to continue to participate in the program, but he says that it is politikredsens management - and not himself - who takes the decision.
- At the present time, I don't actually, if there is made an agreement for 2020. We continue with the filming, and if there is an agreement, so it will be used. I certainly have not heard anything about, that we stop filming. But it is not something I decide, says Vlado Lentz.
So I wonder if the tv viewers are already so small can begin to look forward to to see more with Vlado Lentz, when the 22. season of 'Politijagt' will be sent to the spring on Channel 5.