- It is just something I would like to save for my husband.
How said the u.s. hækkeløber Lolo Jones in 2012, 29 years old, when she allowed herself to interview for HBO's ’Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel’.
the Subject was her virginity. Short and good.
It was intact during the interview, and it is still.
She is now gone and has been 37 years, and is there anything she would like to do, if she could, so is it the above quote.
Yes, everything she said in the interview to save themselves for the right man.
it may well be, she is principled and confident, but that sign out in public that she would not lose her virginity before she is married, tend yet one of the biggest blunders she has committed to date.
she says to the comedian Kevin Hart in his alternative talk show ’Cold as Balls’, in which he in a bath interviews celebrity.
- It killed all of my dates after that. Well, there was not a chance. Before it I had at least a chance, " she says, sitting in the ice chunks to the navel.
Lolo Jones exults after having qualified for the OLYMPICS in London in 2012. Photo: Steve Dipaola/Reuters/Ritzau Scanpix
She adds that she wanted to dance carefully around the subject.
- How would it be a good time to say it to him? I would wait until he learned my personality to know better – or should I throw the bomb with the same?, she says.
In the interview, ask Kevin Hart if she has her mother as a model at just the point.
It is not the case.
- It is certainly not from my mother. I mean, my mother was never married. And she had five children. So...she had a lot of fun, says Lolo Jones.
however, She is of the belief that it is not just has been a benefit for her on the track.
- I have a higher has proven that, because I don't get any kind of redemption. Everyone knows me as perfect for victoria station and excited. Having sex helps you as an athlete, as a female athlete. It is good for your hormones. So I'm working with a disadvantage, she says.
Lolo Jones back in the company of Elana Meyers Taylor at the World Cup-the department in bobsleigh in Park City, Utah, in november 2017. Photo: Rick Bowmer/AP/Ritzau Scanpix
Lolo Jones has hit a hedge and joins the OLYMPICS-the finale of the seventh in Beijing. Photo: Gary Hershorn/Reuters/Ritzau Scanpix
the 37-year-old Lolo Jones is working to get to his third OLYMPICS, after she participated in both the Beijing and London.
the Most dramatic was her final in Beijing, where she as the favorite was to win gold when she hit the penultimate hedge and lost so much momentum that she ended as number seven.
Four years later, she had to settle for a fourth place in the final. The same autumn she was introduced to bobsleigh and was a period of sport, where she not only showed itself as an excellent bobslædekører, she also won olympic gold with the UNITED states and participated at the winter OLYMPICS in Sochi, where they were number 11.
She is also a double world champion in the 60 metres hedge.
See also: Now writes Alyssa history
See also: Bizarre accidents: Injured in the bedroom
Boxing - 19. jan. 2020 - pm. 22:56 Partied with topless girls: Was surprised by the legend
See also: Scary revelations: 13-year-old girls called for doping
Sports and Games BIG gallery: 17 Stars without clothes
Plus Old stars causing a stir: wallowing in young women