Since the year 2000, every year we have been able to look forward to the TV2 success 'Year 0' on the screen.
Here, we have been able to follow Stephanie Siguenza and Rachel Ellebye, from they were born until their 18th birthday, Christian Elhauge since 2008, where he succeeded Mathilde Beauschau, until he reached the age of 18 years, and Emma Josefsen from year 2000 to 2016, where the family withdrew.
TV2 has just sent four section, respectively, Christian, Stephanie, Rachel and Emma where they looked back on their time in the 'Year 0'.
Danish celebrity - 21. jan. 2020 - pm. 18:39 Have taken the crucial decision: she needs to now
This was officially the end of the popular program, and it is something that irks Rachel's mother, Theresia Treschow-Kühl.
- Personally, I think that it is a sin to 'Year 0' stops. It has nothing to do with the fact that I need to promote myself, but I think it is a shame, because it would be exciting to follow the stories further, she says to Ekstra Bladet.
- The interesting thing is the history, which is what the production in its own time and sold it to me at. Just such an example as to see our old landlines in the beginning of the program and then see what development has happened since. You may not think that so much has happened in Denmark from years 2000 to 2020, but there is, in other words, she continues and elaborates:
On the way, it could be exciting to continue the 'Year 0'. It should not just lie on Rachel, Christian and Stephanies shoulders. Instead, it should be a familiefortælling on. How it goes with them on higher education, how it goes to us as parents, when children leave home and we retire. In this way, the history continue, and it is too bad that it does not do it, I think.
Danish well-known - 6. jan. 2020 - pm. 18:42 'Year 0'-the star is waiting in tension: - It must be like to be close to
Rachel together with father Lars, mother Theresa and brother David. Photo: Bo Nymann/Ritzau Scanpix
Theresa looks back at the last 20 years in the 'Year 0' as an exciting experience, and she also admits that she misses working with our.
- Basically, this has been really exciting, and it has been amazing to be with to tell this story. If we had thought it was terrible, had we not spent 20 years of our life on it - absolutely free. We have used in each case, what is the equivalent to a whole year of service at 'Year 0'. For there have been ten filmedage of the year for so many years, she explains.
- I really miss the people we worked with. But it would probably still fade out for Lars and me, for it would be Rachel, who moved away from home, that would be in focus. It has, indeed, already been in recent years, she continues.
She adds that this is not, however, completely connect with the 'Year 0' in her life.
- 'Class 0' has been a little as a hobby, where you have it in a period of time, and then make something else afterwards. We thankfully still have our 'normal' life. I hold, however, lecture on 'Year 0'. Here I will tell you both about how we came up with, and so it's here to be a regular carnal dane, who randomly becomes a part of the here narrative, and a familiar face.
See also: Touched Stephanie: - I take it to me