on Monday night, some of the celebrity chef Umut Sakarya 'Go' tonight LIVE' on TV2, and prior to the program met Ekstra Bladet him in front of the studios in Tivoli.
Here he was, however, not much to talk about his sudden exit from 'dancing with the stars', when Ekstra Bladet asked if he wanted to give an interview after his participation in the TV2 programme.
- I don't think I have the desire to say something. I must say a whole lot. You can just take it from what I say here, he said briefly, but did, however, put a few words on how the last days have been:
- It has not been so wild. I have slept a whole lot. It has fucking been nice. Now I'm going to Odense and have mastered the business, I have opened there. It is just exploded. On Friday, there were 19 servants at work, he said with a grin, before he continued into the studio.
Film, tv & radio - 2. nov. 2019 - at. 11:52 Furious: - It is directly uopdragent
Here he put many more words on his sudden exit from the program.
- I'm much more relieved. A little sad, too, that I shall not be with more. I don't regret it. I think it was the right thing to do, and I have thought about it in a long time. It was pissefedt to be with. To dance and Jenna was so great, but it was just too much. If I'm in something where I no longer feel secure, and it is not fun, so I come to emerge as one that is negative, he says in 'Go' tonight LIVE'.
- I'm also a little disappointed and disappointed with myself, because I felt that I put myself in this situation without thinking about all the comments that would come. I just thought that I would learn to dance, but I was not allowed to, he says further in the program.
Umut Sakayra and Jenna Bagge got in weeks of criticism that they were to go on in the dansekonkurrencen despite bad grades. Photo: Ritzau Scanpix/Martin Sylvest.
Here he tells that he took the decision to withdraw Tuesday last week, when he saw a nasty message on Instagram.
- three weeks ago we were (Umut and TV2, red.) agree that I would have to read more comments, because there is no reason that I should go and be affected by it. For it affects a. It boils over for me, since there were comments about the fact that my business was dead, and that my guests were soggy, as I had to disable a lookup up on 'dancing with the stars" website. It was too much for me, when I have toiled so much for my profession. It is my baby, he says further in the 'Go' tonight LIVE'.
According to Umut Sakarya, he tried to ignore the comments and push it away, but without success.
- I have just been up and dance in a tv program, and it surprises me that people can sit at home and get worked up so much. I also think it is too much.
'Go' tonight LIVE' he sent also an affectionate greeting to all the danes, who have supported him and sent him loving greetings after the sudden exit. He acknowledges that he regret that he is no longer a part of the program, and that he believe that he could be reached all the way to the final.
Film, tv & radio - 1. nov. 2019 - at. 22:16 Surprising announcement about Umuts exit: Unprofessional!
IN the DR programme 'Shitstorm' on the P1 came Umut Sakarya on Saturday also with a violent response to the 'dancing with the stars'-the landlady, Sarah Grünewald, which during Friday's 'dancing with the stars' told to the news agency Ritzau that she found it unprofessional that he chose to withdraw from the program.
Film, tv & radio - 2. nov. 2019 - at. 14:14 Favoritpar raging: - It is deeply embarrassing
- I read it yesterday (Sarah Grünewalds comment red.), and then I thought, if she now went great dressed and was raped, whether it was because she invited people to it', he says in the radio program 'Shitstorm' on P1 and elaborates:
- It is simply as meaningless an argument to come with, he continued.