When the Viaplay soon have the premiere of the tv series 'the Interrogation', is it with a series of great Danish actors Trine Dyrholm, Nikolaj Lie Kaas, Lars Mikkelsen and Ulrich Thomsen in the cast.
the Series deals with the latter, who in the role as the policeman Bear is on the hunt for his daughter's murderer. The role as the murdered daughter is played by 20-year-old Alma Ekehed Thomsen, who also in real life is Ulrich Thomsen's daughter.
Why was it all also a bit more special for the otherwise experienced actor, however, did not let oneself go on it. It says he, when the Extra Blade meets the father and daughter to " movie premiere gala on the series.
- Now, I have made a small 100 movies, so I know that this is all just something we are playing. So, on the way, it was not so very different, says 55-year-old Ulrich Thomsen and continues:
It was almost a little comical, that she lay there. One can never imagine his daughter as dead. It is, of course, a completely absurd thought. So, in some cases perhaps it would have been easier if it was a completely foreign.
Film, tv & radio - 15. oct. 2019 - at. 11:41 See the dates: New 'Department Q'-movie on the way
the Role is Alma Ekehed Thomsen's first real insight into a skuespillerverden, as she will in the future hope that she can become a permanent part of the. And she welcomes, she had a father very close to you.
- It was fun. It was cool to share the experience with him. I was glad that I could get my debut along with my father, says Alma, while Ulrich Thomsen tells us, that he intended to share the joy.
- It was really nice that we could drive to work together in the morning and home together afterwards. And I think she did it really well, he says.
See also: Say: "No thank you" to overseas
The two tells that it was not Ulrich Thomsen, who pulled in some threads, so she could get the role. Alma Ekehed Thomsen had instead been to the casting on anything else, and when casteren was a part of the 'Interrogation', she got the role in the series.
The experience has only given her desire for more roles.
- It is a big dream for me to become an actor, and it was a positive experience to be with. I'm not at all scared away, says Alma Ekehed Thomsen, who is in his second gap year after high school.
- I'm just trying to become an actor and get some experience and training as an actor, " she says, and affirms that she does not feel any pressure to go in the father's footsteps.
See also: Ulrich Thomsen reveals: Married for practical reasons