When Ulf Pilgaard in the late summer, throw the wig and the costume, it definitely is the end of Cirkusrevyen for the 79-year-old actress's concerned.
After 40 seasons in the tent on the Hill at the end of the towering revylegende, however, in no way intend to retire in the autumn.
I stop not. I am not on a pension. As long as I have it as well, as I have it, I can damn well do something more, says Ulf Pilgaard to Ekstra Bladet.
- I would really like to do more tv and more movies. And much like the more political satire. Unfortunately we do not so much more in Denmark, and I also think it is sin, he says.
First, though, he must enjoy the last summer as samfundsrevser on the Hill, where he, along with Lisbet Dahl, Niels Ellegaard as well as Cirkusrevy-debutanterne Mille Lehfeldt and Carsten Svendsen must provide politicians and royal dry on.
- I think, in fact not quite even that I have understood it. I have 40-year anniversary, and that it then is over. I can remember when I had 25-year anniversary. I thought it was pretty well done, but also a very long time. Now it is 40 years, he says thoughtfully, and continue so.
- That is good enough much has happened historically, and technologically on the year. In the many years we played with a painted backdrop and spotlights, which baked down on us on the stage, he says.
See also: Cirkusrevyen shelves legend
According to Ulf Pilgaard could temperature easily ports over 50 degrees so the scene when the big lampers light caught the attention of the actors. This is not the case today.
- all of It is controlled by screens and LED lights, and we have not near so hot on the the scene more. It is very fun to have experienced the development, he says.
Ufl Pilgaards last stint being with Lisbet Dahl and Niels Ellegaard as well as Cirkusrevy-debutanterne Mille Lehfeldt and Carsten Svendsen. Photo: Henning Hjorth
To the november fills Ulf Pilgaard 80 years, and even though you would think, therefore, that it could require a little extra to stay in shape to play revues, night after night, so he does not seem to be the case.
- I'm not around on the streets and alleys for exercise. It comes quietly, when we get started with our samples. And I have it good, " says Ulf Pilgaard, that in the 2018 season, had to withdraw from Cirkusrevyen due to illness and also suffer from COPD.
The previous summer I am right sorry, that was written so much about. It was blown up to a lot, it wasn't, " says Ulf Pilgaard, and explains that the fact is that he got a maveinfektion, which developed.
See also: Cirkusrevyen cancelled: Ulf Pilgaard inlaid
- I lost ten kilos in eight days. I was quite frail and fell so just so large, I was. In the fall I broke two ribs, but it's got no one to know, because I don't have the energy to pick up the phone. But worse, it wasn't, and I have it so brilliant today. My COPD orcs I not to talk about. It is being held down by the medication, so I feel it fortunately not, he says.
Cirkusrevyen has premiere 15. may and play until the end of august. Of more than 87,000, the danes have already secured their ticket to the Ulfs big goodbye.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------
- My drømmerolle on the stage in the year? Yes, it may well be the low version of the Ulf, laughing Mille Lehfeldt, which is new in Cirkusrevyen. Photo: Henning Hjorth
Mille Lehfeldt is the new girl in Cirkusrevy-class, and she does not hide that it is something of a mouthful.
- It is a large and very time-consuming task to play revy a whole summer, says the 40-year-old actor, who has a very hard time to imagine that she, as an 80-year-old can celebrate the anniversary, as Ulf Pilgaard may of this year.
- Think of how many summers, he has stood in the tent night after night. It is good enough impressive. I think my longest employment a place has been in a little over a year. It was when I played 'Happiness', says Mille Lehfeldt.
Together with Laust Højby and Jacob Faurby has she satire-the trio of Platt-form, and those she can easily imagine to celebrate a big anniversary with.
- How is it, when you are passionate about something. So, flying the time off.