Lisbeth Østergaard has gradually had many caps, and a nice cv count værtsroller on the 'Go' Morgen Danmark', 'Djævleræs', 'home purchases in the blind' and even realityprogrammet 'Love Island'.
But since it ran over the screen for a year ago, there have been quiet around the 39-year-old tv host, who in July could tell to the Here&Now, that she and TV3 had gone each to his and that she would instead try herself as an independent.
it Stands to Lisbeth Østergaard has not seen the last of her on the screen.
- I'm doing something creative content for some different companies, and so the talk I have with a lot of manufacturing companies all the time. Then we'll see about it soon turns into something, she told, en Ekstra Bladet met her at the movie premiere of the film 'Collision'.
See also: In the ugly crash: - It is a hell
Directly when asked if she soon turns back to the screen, she was careful.
- Not, I dare not say yet. Delete, not at all.
- But you are not finished as a tv host?
- It determines the I not, after all, it requires that there is someone that hires me, but I mega like to do more, she said, and stressed that there are also benefits by not having a fixed contract with a tv station.
- It is the cool thing about when you are employed in some places longer, so you can make all sorts of different kinds of jobs, whether it is as the master of ceremonies, moderator, or otherwise. It can be anything, and as long as everything runs around and hangs together, then that is all the good. When the children are small, it's just really great to have so much time.
most Recently, Lisbeth Østergaard host 'Love Island'. Here is she with one of the participants, Emilie Thorup Schwabe. Photo: Anthon Unger
She would like to go back on the screen, but she is not much to say, what type of program she is going after.
- Now you have to be careful what you say, but I think I'm going for something that is a little more me. There is nothing of what I'm doing, which is not with the right people, but I would like to do something more family-based.
Film, tv & radio - 2. aug. 2019 - at. 06:51 TV3 called it a great success: Now there is bad news
There have Lisbeth Østergaard also plenty of experience to draw on. In may, last year, she gave birth to her and husband Ralf Christensen's second child, and when Ekstra Bladet asked for the wildest, she had experienced the past week, she had to also respond in the direction.
- I think it is, to my smallest child has slept through for four nights in a row, she said with a laugh.