Realitydeltageren Julie history, politics, which is known from the 'Paradise Hotel' and 'Divas in the jungle', has been hit by a real tragedy over christmas.
Her sister, Patricia Veinholt Bøll, is after prolonged illness, passed away 29. december just 26 years old.
- I think not at all, it has gone up for us yet. We are deeply concerned of the whole, and it is really hard, she says to Ekstra Bladet.
Since she was 19 years old, has she known she had the disease ALS, which slowly drains away the body's muscles for strength.
It ended up that she was completely lame in body, but spoke quite common, and so she had the here mask, which helped her to breathe, telling Julie history, politics.
Julie Lieberkinds sister, Patricia Veinholt Bøll. Private
See also: Before nytårstalen: It by Margrethe never
the Tragedy can be difficult to comprehend.
Patricia Veinholt Bøll had it as appropriate just fine, when she lillejulaften sat and waited out in the car, while a few members of the family acted into the Net. Unfortunately, the smoke snake to her life-saving oxygen mask suddenly of.
- She's probably gone, in a panic, because she could not breathe properly, so she got cardiac arrest and was hospitalized at Hvidovre, where she died last night, because she had been so bad the brain damage by lack of oxygen, says a clearly touched Julie history, politics.
- You can say that it's actually not once had something with her illness to do. It was just the hose that was smoked, and so did the hjertestoppet, that she had been so bad the brain damage, that there was nothing to do.
What is ALS?
the Disease is called amyotrophic lateral sclerosis - hence, the abbreviation ALS.
ALS is a disease which affects the motor nerve cells in the brain, the brainstem and the spinal cord. The motor nerve cells provide the signals to the body's muscles, which is under the dominion.
the Symptoms are increasing muscle wasting with weakness in the arms and legs, as well as swallowing and difficulty speaking. The reason is in most cases unknown, but at 5-10%, the disease is hereditary.
ALS is a serious and most die within a few years, but the hereditary forms often have better prognosis. Medical treatment can delay the disease briefly, but otherwise, the treatment is palliative.
Source: Health.dkShow more Close
See also: Love burst: Realitybabe have been single
the Death has affected the family very much, because it happened so suddenly.
- We should have been in the UNITED states this summer. She was in time to arrange a trip, where we were to be away for almost a month. So it is hard, " says Julie history, politics.
- She loved to come out and experience the world. She was very caring and had the courage of life. She had so much willpower, and she was always thinking of others before she thought of herself.
Julie history, politics fills the sorrow, naturally enough, still very, but she shall be comforted by, to her sister, after all has been peace.
- You can say she had probably not held several years yet, but she had given enough been able to keep a little longer. We have been talking about, but then it came here then. She has feared for a long time, when it should happen and such a thing because she very well knew herself, she was very sick, and you die of this disease no matter what, tells Julie history, politics.
- We try a little to think about ... It is really difficult, but we try to think that she is in a better place now, because she led the. She had the pain occasionally, and one has to also think of. She is in a better place now.
See also: L. O. C. quit the abuse: - Everything fell into place