the Modes in the blue block is approaching the chaotic, after LA-afhopperne Simon Emil Ammitzbøll-Beetle and Christina Egelund has formed the party Forward.
In advance is the bourgeois camp to say the least, come limping from the start after the socialist election victory.
At the Danish people's Party chairman Kristian Thulesen Dahl has been on tour to find his legs after the singing valglussing.
And by the biggest bourgeois party, the Left, has mainly spent the time on internal fights, which led to Lars Løkke progressed, and Jakob Ellemann-Jensen became the new chairman.
the Danish policy - 7. nov. 2019 - at. 10:35 Loop concerned: It is bad to
Now the status is that the entire six blue parties must contend on the civil votes, and at the same time, try to find common ground in the effort to beat Mette Frederiksen at the next election.
In the light gets the party Forward not exactly a cordial reception.
the DF’s group chairman, Peter Skaarup, fear that Ammitzbøll and Egelunds political project will only lead to stemmespild in the block.
– All other things being equal, it is good news for Mette Frederiksen, to several parties, pointing to a commoner prime minister, and which are likely not to get in the Parliament, he says.
See also: Fear in the blue block: 'Mette F. must be satisfied'
– What do you think about your own position in the blue block after the outcome of the elections and the chaotic situation is right now?
– I don't think it gets neither better or worse of that comes a new batch. It can happen after a choice is that there may come a stemmespild. The parties, who would like to set up an alternative to the government, are weaker. Then on the led it is not particularly good news, says Peter Skaarup.
the Article continues under the picture ...
Both group in DF, Peter Skaarup, and the party's chairman, Kristian Thulesen Dahl, the new batch of water on Mette Frederiksen's mill. Photo: Jens Dresling
The conservative chairman, Mette Abildgaard, is also not thrilled with the two LA-afhopperes new project.
– It was certainly not the case that I woke up this morning and thought, ’god, how we need a extra bourgeois party in Denmark in addition to the five we already have’, and I have a little difficult to see where there is a special place for them in Danish politics.
– In the last election we saw that there were three parties just around the threshold, as were all of the civic orientations: the christian democrats, New Civil and Liberal Alliance. And it is clear that one fear, that a new bourgeois party, which also comes to be so, it will mean that we are wasting huge numbers of votes, which otherwise could have gone to provide for a commoner prime minister, " she says.
co-Founder of Forward Simon Emil Ammitzbøll-Bille sees no reason to fear stemmespild in the blue block.
– There is a greater risk that the parties, recalling each other, end up in the stemmespild, than the lot that stands out.
I think that Forward is a real good news for Jakob Ellemann and the Left, because we in the greater degree will be able to pull votes across the middle than the other parties, he says to Ekstra Bladet.
the Article continues under the picture ...
The two founders of the new party Forward, Simon Emil Ammitzbøll-Beetle and Christina Egelund, are both former members of the Liberal Alliance. Photo: Jens Dresling
– There is now congestion in the bourgeois camp. Where is your justification?
– In the conflict that has been between the more national conservatives and liberals worldwide, some DF or New Civil to vote on, and the other has the other three parties. Now, the fact is that those who want the pure value-liberal thing, have a party to vote for. I think this really is very good.
– they Could not just vote radically?
– No, not if they at the same time, a bourgeois economic policy of lower taxes, less state, and if they are against too much regulation, and that you need to say yes to all of the details from the EU.
– You have previously formed a Civil Centre. What differs this time that the Forward will be a success?
– It was a totally different situation back then. There were two parties, the LA and the Bourgeois Centre, which reminded a lot about each other. Today, there are very clean space for the value-liberals. I came into LA with the value-liberal, and I go out of LA with the value-liberal, says Simon Emil Ammitzbøll-Beetle.