Both surnames on the 22-year-old Viilbjørk steeped in spectacle. She called as both the Malling and Agger, for her parents are the actors Søren Malling and the Petrine Agger.
But Viilbjørk Malling Agger, which is just now current in society 'Tinka and Kongespillet', would like to even put his agenda as an actor.
on Monday night, she was able for the first time seen on screen in the role as the goblin Falcons, as the second section of the christmas calendar ran across the screen.
- It means a lot to me, to be recognized for who I am, and not who my parents are, says Viilbjørk Malling Agger.
Since she was about 11 years old, she has signed up for castings and created profiles of the different agencies - often without her parents were aware of it.
Film, tv & radio - 2. dec. 2019 - at. 19:49 of Furious viewers: - It is a ommer, TV2!
- I don't think it surprised them. They know very well that I'm stubborn and reluctant, when I want something, she says.
She could often be at home alone, because both Søren Malling and the Petrine Agger might be gone a longer period of time, when they were on the recording.
She has also been with them at work, among other things, at the time of filming for the first season of the 'Crime' should be recorded.
- I have also been with the when they have the game theater. We got a small peek into the industry, which was exciting, tells Viilbjørk Malling Agger.
She feels she is better prepared for life as an actor, because her parents have taught her much about the flip side of the coin.
- Since I was little, I have experienced, they have been away or it has been difficult to procure work. I feel I have a good insight in the back.
As an actor it's not exactly easy to obtain jobs. You do not go out with a job application. You have to wait for the phone to ring, and being asked, if you will, to the casting. It can be hard, says Viilbjørk Malling Agger.
Reviews - 1. dec. 2019 - at. 20:30 New tv advent calendar: Who is the target audience?
the christmas calendar 'Tinka and Kongespillet' is her debut as an actor in Denmark, but already in 2014 she was allowed to play along with one of the heavy hitters in the form of Viggo Mortensen. It was in the movie 'Jauja', where she played Viggo Mortensen's daughter.
- It was a big big experience. It was amazing. Viggo is insanely quiet and very pleasant man. It was a pleasure to work with him. I learned it much of, she says.
In the long term, she hopes the play can become a way of life.
- I dream of being able to live off being an actor. I think that I will be captured by the projects, more than where in the world the movie takes place, she says.
See also: Hjalmer: - The here secret I have been walking around with for almost a year
'Tinka and Kongespillet be sent on TV2 every evening until christmas eve at 20..