the Employee who is responsible for YouSees Facebook profile has been busy for the last 24 hours. Very busy.
Since YouSee came out, they will no longer have the Discovery Networks channels - Channel 5, Channel 5, 6'eren, Eurosport 1, Eurosport 2, Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet and Discovery Science - in their standard packages.
And it has made customers raserne. Ekstra Bladet gave up trying to count the many acid reflux on Facebook from customers who thunders against the tv giant's decision, as we rounded up to 100, but the image is the same. People threatening to cancel their subscription from YouSee.
the Entire conflict started when YouSee came out, to Discovery Networks' channels will no longer be a part of the YouSees package deals.
rather, They must be a part of the television giant's mix even the universe, if they can agree on a deal
the Discovery Networks' channels consists of Channel 5, Channel 5, 6'eren, Eurosport 1, Eurosport 2, Discovery Channel, TLC, Animal Planet and Discovery Science.
the Article continues under the picture ...
If they can agree on a solution, so that the ends of the Discovery Networks' channels in the mix even department, where customers purchase a number of points, which can be used on streaming services and tv channels.
'It will be very unfortunate for many customers in TDC and YouSee, when YouSee becomes NoSee. But the Danish media landscape is changing, and fortunately we have a number of strong distribution partners in the Danish market, who appreciate its customers and partners' writing, Christan Kemp to Ekstra Bladet.
concretely changes, that Channel 5 will drop out of the basic package, while TV2 Charlie comes in. In addition, TV3 Sport, TV3+, Max, Viasat Ultra HD and TV2 Sport a part of mellempakken, while the movie channels from Viasat and C More are a part of the fuldpakken.
Out smoking all of the Discovery Networks' channels.
Ekstra Bladet has also spoken with YouSee-director, Jacob Mortensen, tells us about the mind behind the plans.
- The three packages - the base package, mellempakken and fuldpakken - we make changes in the. We do this because we are working to get a flexible access to the best tv, where you can choose what you want to have access to.
- In our standard packages, we can see that there is a change in behaviour in relation to the demand. Customers want less flow-screen tv and more streaming, and so we form the packages for what is being sought after, he says to Ekstra Bladet.
- But can't you see that it looks a little odd, that it is all Discovery Networks channels, the smoking out?
- We change our packages, because the demand has changed. You can still get the Discovery Networks channels in our flexible mix-even the universe, he says to Ekstra Bladet without to relate to, that they still have not agreed on an agreement with Discovery Networks, and there is a real possibility that they are pulling their channels from YouSee.
- What do you think about Discovery Networks response?
- I watch the Discovery Network as a long and good partner, as we have had in many years, so naturally we are bored of. But I hope that they, too, are a part of the future of television-product from YouSee. We have an ongoing dialogue with Discovery, and we are still in negotiations with them, says Jacob Mortensen to Ekstra Bladet.
Subsequent Discovery Networks' ceo Christian Kemp threatened to pull their channels completely out of the cooperation with YouSee, and it may end up with YouSees customers can't get access to the best League, herrelandsholdets qualifiers, Europa League, the OLYMPICS next year and several series.
- We have had a long and good cooperation with YouSee. And we continue like this in the future, but under other conditions, says Christian Kemp
- We also live just fine without YouSee. The media landscape is under heavy change, we have a number of other partners, we would like to work closer with in the future, he says.