In a new kampagnevideo, as the Social democrats after the prime minister's new year speech has published on the social media, are 11 young people in a sports hall wearing sportswear and with a handball in the hand.
Former president of the national council for children Per Larsen reads in the video a series of statements up. The young people, who may declare themselves in agreement, shall take two steps towards håndboldmålet.
- the Tag two steps forward, if both of your parents are in the work, he also reads, for example, high, and several of the young takes two steps forward. Others are standing.
the Message is that children and young people in Denmark growing up with different assumptions.
Critics have however noted that all the children are ethnic Danish, and wonder on social media loudly over the fact that no children with a minority background are represented.
'Where are the children who are being discriminated against because of your colour?', writes a woman among other things, on the party's Facebook page.
'Only white children? It is mega-frustrating and quite depressing', writes a man in the same place.
Policy - 16. may. 2019 - at. 14:32 Swedish valgvideo public on Facebook
During the political rapporteur, Jesper Petersen, explains that it is completely random, who met up in the will, since the film should be recorded.
Thus does not make a casting, or the selection of the cast, and he believes that the debate is derailed.
- Why are there no young people with different ethnic background with in the film?
- There is not a deliberate opt-out. We wanted to make a social experiment and to show that there is still no real opportunities for children in Denmark. Those who turned up on the day it is the children, as seen in the video, he says.
- So it is random, who participated in the kampagnefilmen?
- Yes, it is the way that it was knocked a broad up at a school in Brøndby, that you had the opportunity to participate in this experiment of inequality. To be sure that there was enough to implement it, our kampagneafdeling also made sure that there were young DSU's, which was ready to be in the film, says Jesper Petersen.
- We think that it demonstrates very clearly the difference in the conditions, children grow up under. The point, I hope that you can see, no matter how statisterne looks.
- There is also a certain section of young people who are disabled. There are no disabled people. There is not all sorts of other minorities, we have done something special for. It is random youth.
- if you Think that kampagnefilmen is right in the eye?
- We think it is a really good movie, because it shows the point, we want to bring up. It is not meant to be a representative sample. It claims we do not.
- The people who travel here for discussion, is to derail the debate. Also for the pupils who have needs that we have a stronger discussion about how we help children who do not have the best prerequisites.
- But you can not understand a part of the criticism of that minority children are not in the film, when, as you say, is an important part of the debate about social inheritance?
- We have made a kampagnevideo, which is very illustrative showing the social differences in Denmark. The discussion we take on behalf of all the children in Denmark, regardless of ethnicity.
- Would also have made the film if it were only the young people with another ethnic background, which was turned up?
- I would think that we could get to the point forward with the social inequalities in the same way. So for my sake no alarm. It just happened not.