Pokalkampen between HB Køge and AaB is not going to take place on Wednesday, which was otherwise scheduled.
the Match is postponed to another date, and it is the guests, who stands in goal for the beslutninng.
the League-the crew had arrived at Sealand, but their clothes were delayed due to the accident on the great belt. The carriage with the material from the north of Jutland, could not arrive in time, and this has led to the AaB would not want to make up for the fight.
This tells HB Køge director, Per Rud, to Ekstra Bladet.
- We have tried to be as flexible as possible. There are a lot of spectators and sponsors, which now goes in vain, says Per Rud.
- All here in the club have been looking forward to the fight. Them, we must send home now. But we have not met the understanding of AaB. It has been a bit of a heavy flow, says.
1/8-final in the tournament was originally supposed to have been the whistle blew time at. 18.00, but a major accident on the Bridge earlier in the afternoon led to the connection between Zealand and Funen had to close for several hours.
Your squad was not hit directly by this as it had already found its way to Zealand at the time. But much of their material should be transported with a wagon later, and it is this transport that has suffered during the closure.
- We can't play without the equipment therein. It is simply excluded, says AaB-director, Thomas Bælum.
But the explanation has not so a great deal of understanding in the host's camp.
- the AaB-squad has been here all day. They have boots and be able to play. We have offered them to borrow clothes, splints and so on, says Per Rud.
- There are several precedents in Danish football, where it has happened. With a little more agility we had resolved it here. I think it is an annoying and unnecessary end of the year. We have tried massaging and 'plague' AaB - without success. I regret the course for all the spectators, he says.
the Previously reported organization of division out to draw in Køge would be settled, but with a one and a half hour delay. This was not true.
1/8-final between Bolton and south Jutland has been influenced by the traffic challenges. Denmark lost were caught on the wrong side of the bridge, and therefore is pokaldysten at Brøndby Stadium has been postponed till 20.00.
Sport and the Game of australian cricket from the Inside: Rekordindkøb surprised by the Stale
Sports and Games Debriefing from Mexico: the Meaning of madness at Haas