Everything is peachy.
The trust of Erik Nielsen.
the Extra Leaf has confronted him with his kulturudvalgs travel to Iceland in september, where it stood on expensive dinners, red steaks and a trip to The Blue Lagoon for taxpayers ' money.
Erik Nielsen has since 1994 been the mayor of Rødovre, a suburb of Copenhagen, which earlier in the year was on the list of the municipalities, which received a financial assistance from the ministry of the Interior.
- Should you not then think extra about how to spend the money? What do you say about the here trip to Iceland?
- One must always think about how to spend the money. It should do properly. I have also suspected that my committee has done.
– do you Think it is okay to use 10.500 crowns in The Blue Lagoon?
I have no comments, because I have not seen the documents. Is it to bathe, that it costs 10,000, or what are you doing?
– It is to get into, and if you must eat out there.
– So dining is also in it, okay. So it sounds very likely if it is a hero selection.
the Danish policy - 29. oct. 2019 - at. 07:37 Pengegriseri in fattigkommune: High foam in The Blue Lagoon
How it looked, as Rødovre-the politicians enjoyed themselves in the lagoon.
– There are six on this trip. Four kommunalpolitikere. Two civil servants. I've got all the supporting documents from the trip and can see what is spent on the different things. There is a dinner where you order steaks to 450 kroner per piece. And there is The Blue Lagoon plus the other dinners, where you eat larger amounts. So I say: From AT laying out a guideline on when employees travel for the municipality, as is the current indicative tariff 509 crowns.
– It is not one I am familiar with.
And it is not one, In fact you?
– No, but I remember there was a time (limit of consumption for municipal employees, red.), as you might not want to refer to, of 1000 crowns. But perhaps it was something else entirely. I can't remember. This is the case we are us not to.
- We plan, and we believe that our members of the municipal council, who is doing a great job when they're traveling for the municipality, to behave properly. And I think they have done.
– Now I have told you what they made on the trip. You had no knowledge of it. Do you think it is in order?
– I have no knowledge of it, so I will not speak to me.
– But it tells you the now.
– It is true enough.
- You do not believe in what I say?
- No, the Extra Blade is not the most credible newspaper.
– You think I invent the numbers?
– I don't know what your doing on the Extra Magazine. It is not the most credible newspaper, you are employed. I will not relate to them.
– Okay, so you do not trust it, I say to you. You think it's something I find on?
– No, stop it there.
– Why will you not relate to it?
– I'm just saying that I don't have any comments on it, says Erik Nielsen.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------Regelfrit wonderland: Can eat and drink whatever they want to
When the country's governmental travel out on udvalgsture, they can, in principle, eating and drinking whatever they want. There are no firm rules in this area.
And it is a problem, says kommunalekspert and chief scientist from Denmark and the school of Media and journalism Roger Buch to Ekstra Bladet.
– You can really wonder here 17 years after Peter Brixtofte case, that there is still no fixed rules for what politicians may use when they travel out, says Roger Buch.
– The head of the municipality, and many see it as a kind of payment that comes along on these trips.
In contrast to the politicians are the rules for staff officials in the municipalities, in turn, more solid in the flesh.
Roger Buch. Photo: Hans Christian Jacobsen
According to the Moderniseringsstyrelsens circular on the satsregulering for missions, as AT use have municipal staff usually 509 crowns in addition to the hotel available at missions abroad, including Iceland, in the so-called unemployment benefits which should go to the meals and småfornødenheder pr. day.
With a total daily consumption alone at the lunch, dinner and drinks (after the transportation and hotel expenses are deducted) at 1165 dollars per. person is the politicians ' consumption good twice over, what Rødovres own municipal employees would normally be allowed to.
Kommunaleksperten points out that it is not an excuse for the officials, that they 'run with' at the regelfriheden of the politicians.
– It is here, pointing in fact back on the staff, who have planned the trip. They know very well that they are not even allowed to use as much, said Roger Buch.