the Government will crack down on vanvidskørsel and on Thursday morning presented a number of measures at a news conference.
One of the most effective will be the police to seize and auction off the cars, which have been used to it, the government defines as vanvidskørsel. The assessment is that there is often talk about the particularly powerful cars called muscle cars.
Question: You say that there will be stopped vanvidsbilister three times a day. Some of the cars are muscle cars, who will auction them for?
- There we have the police auctions, where all are welcome to attend and bid, says justice minister Nick Hækkerup (S).
Question: and So you can go back and buy a muskelbil of the state, after it has been confiscated?
- Let's suppose that you have leased a muskelbil and running strong. It has claimed the lives of 350,000 kronor, it will be taken from you, and so bortsælger we the. So you stand with a bill to the company.
- If you want to buy it on the politiauktionen and buy it for 300.000 dollars, then you have at least 650.000 dollars been given the opportunity to run in the car, as you could run in in advance, he says.
Question: If I want to remove the muscle cars from the roads, is it then particularly clever to send them back on the way through the auction?
- It would be insane the use of societal values, if we pressed them together and threw them in the fine print inflammable, he says.
Question: So, you would just like to make money on them first?
- This is not done to make money. In the best case the accounts of this initiative in the zero. We must use resources to store the cars, and for every strafskærpelse we are doing, there will be increased ressourcetræk in the prisons, the police and the public prosecutor's office.
- In the best case it goes in the zero, but it is not a pengeforretning, says the minister of justice.
Confiscation of cars by vanvidskørsel, regardless of ejerforholdStyrket action against 'front men' at the leasingKortere processing time in the grove ATK-sagerStyrket focus on cooperation between the police and local authorities on traffic foranstaltningerØget control of the leasing companies in a tax sammenhængSkærpet sentence by the high hastighedsforseelser (the Penalty is sharpened from fine to unconditional imprisonment for 20 days the first time, then three years of driving licence)Stricter punishment for driving after withdrawal of the licence as a result of vanvidskørsel (the Penalty is sharpened from fine to unconditional imprisonment for 20 days the first time)Enhanced punishment for illicit kapkørsel and chikanekørsel, which prevents the work of the police (Punishment stricter from fine to unconditional imprisonment for 20 days the first time)the Inspection of strafniveau in serious cases of vanvidskørsel. The study is expected to be completed in the middle of 2020, and will form the basis for legislative proposals to be made in the autumn.
Source: the ministry of Justice, Transport and ministry of housing and the ministry of TaxationShow more Close