Handball - 9. jan. 2020 - pm. 08:15 Klavs Bruun lashing out: They have slept in an hour
- Basically you can say that DHF has been asleep for an hour. You sit with a amatørbestyrelse, if you ask me. A board of directors, as looking at the width and elite at the same time. And you can't, as things are today.
on Top of Wednesday's firing hit the former kvindelandstræner Klavs Bruun Jørgensen in BT out after the Danish Håndboldforbund.
Now the equivalent chair of the DHFs board of directors again on the criticism.
- thus, It is nonsense, says Per Bertelsen to Ekstra Bladet.
- Our elitedel will work with in our professional range, which we have had for eight years now, where we sit with the organization of division and clubs and have discussed everything that is happening on the elitesiden - also on landsholdene, says Bertelsen.
- We also have a team he will play, and a secretary-general, who advises the management board on the latitude and elitesiden.
- I do not understand where he wants to go with the criticism, says Bertelsen.
Per Bertelsen believes that they are doing the best possible for both elitedelen and breddedelen.
- However, it is true that we are not a professional board, where you get half a million dollars a year.
- It is unpaid leaders, who are sitting there, and I have full confidence that they take the right decisions, " says Bertelsen.
the Article continues below the images
the President of the DHFs board of directors Per Bertelsen (here for Sport 2019) corresponds again to Klavs Bruun Jørgensen's criticism. Photo: Henning Bagger/Ritzau Scanpix
Klavs Bruun Jørgensen's criticism may not be recognized. Photo: Lars Poulsen
This here criticism, it is also something, Klavs has said to you while he was in the job?
- I can't answer what he has said to sportschefen, but he has not said it to me, and if it's on the board, so he should have said it to me, says Bertelsen.
But he is right when he believes that the banks control what the elite want?
- from time to time.
you Can understand what he mean by this criticism?
- No, I can damn well do not.
His professional bosses sportschefen and the general secretary come with options to the board, and this applies also, if Klaus has ideas and thoughts.
- It is a little hard to relate to, when I do not know what he is thinking about.
the Article continues below the images
women's team has been to five finals during the Klavs Bruun Jørgensen. Photo: Claus Bech/Ritzau Scanpix
Per Bertelsen (to the left) do not understand the criticism of the Danish Håndboldforbund from Klavs Bruun Jørgensen. Photo: Ernst van Norde
Klavs Bruun Jørgensen will like to have a elitebestyrelse to establish the direction of what you want with the Danish handball and believes that there must be more to determine than just a team he will play for and a talentchef.
According to the chairman of the board, however, it is also not the case.
- It is completely misguided, but it must be his experience.
- He has had sportschefen as its chief, and we have a good dialogue with both sportschefen and the secretary-general, so I don't know how Christmas will go with it here, " says Bertelsen.
I have had a good dialogue with Klavs along the way, so it's a bit incomprehensible what's happening now.
Per Bertelsen on spillerhotellet at the WORLD cup 2015. Photo: Lars Poulsen
See also: Worst since Anja Andersen: - hurts to look at
See also: Danish legend reaches out for the national team: - Throw something after the coach
Klavs Bruun Jørgensen wants a decidedly elitebestyrelse, which can defend the interests of the national team, league and u-landsholdenes national team and leagues.
- He can have this attitude to the elite and the banks, but I do not agree. I think we have a good system, " says Bertelsen.
It does not, however, 100 percent real, that everything must be as it always has been.
- We evaluate all the time and are also looking at elitedelen.
- It is not on the face of it, mr Klaus has said now, but because we are in a process, and has been in a year's time, says Bertelsen.
- But I can't see that there is a need to split the board in two and make a elitebestyrelse, says Bertelsen.
According to Klavs Bruun Jørgensen is also a problem that there is too much egnspolitik in it, because the board is selected in the circles and regions around the country and not close enough to what is going on.
Chairman of the board of directors is not surprisingly completely disagree and suggest that there are board members from across the uk.
Klaus Bruun Jørgensen joined as team coach 1. June 2015, and stood in the forefront of the women's team of five finals with a fourth place at the european championship 2016 as the best result and ninth place in decembers WORLD cup as the low point.
See also: Big cleansing: Farewell to seven players
Handball - 9. jan. 2020 - pm. 12:40 no, no, No: They pour down upon EM-squad
Sports and Games Here rolls millionerne: So much earn the WORLD cup-the girls