Jesper Steinmetz, which is TV2's US correspondent, was in a short while at home in Denmark in connection with this year's Hjertegalla on TV2 Charlie, as he is hosting for the second year in a row, together with Michèle Bellaiche and Christian Degn.
Jesper Steinmetz lives on the go and currently have no leisure, and therefore, he lives more or less in his suitcase when he travels around the world from job to job.
- I have a monster jetlag, and I have often, when I travel so much. I'm a zombie, says Jesper Steinmetz for Extra Magazine, and continues:
- In my trunk, there are winter clothes, because I just have been in New Hamsphire, and my smoking, because I covered the Oscars. So I have the tuxedo, patent leather shoes, winter boots and big winter jacket. If you opened the suitcase, would you wonder where I've been at. The answer to this is the all sites.
See also: After eight years: Here is my girlfriend
He has not been home in Washington, D. C, where he lives, in the last 14 days, and that is why there has not been time to nurture the relationship to her boyfriend, Kieran.
Jesper Steinmetzs believe, however, that it is good not to sit in the thighs of each other.
- We seen when we are seen. We have been together for nine years, and it is, in fact, probably also the recipe for having a good relationship.
He also raises much though, and sometimes when I'm at home, so he is raised. So, thank god, he sits not and whining about that I am away, says Jesper Steinmetz.
the Press conference in connection with the Hjertegalla 2020. Photo: Jonas Olufson
Jesper Steinmetz covers for the third time the presidential elections in the UNITED states, and in april, he is also the dance tv correspondent, who has been the longest period of time in the UNITED states.
- When I remind myself that it is ten years ago, I can't understand it. I'm quite dismayed at how fast the time goes, it is probably a sign of old age, says Jesper Steinmetz.
In the summer of 2021 will expire his contract with the TV2, but at the time of writing, he has no plans to turn its nose against Denmark.
- I have it, just like when you ask a high school student in 3.g, there will be a student for the summer. What should you, when you are big? I have no idea what I need. Time must show it, says Jesper Steinmetz.
Although he has covered the presidential elections twice before, is he sure that this year it will be the funniest and most interesting years to cover.
- the Last year covered we the choice with the premise that Hillary Clinton would probably win. The election four years ago has shown us that anything can happen. No idea whether Trump will be re-elected or beaten by the democrats. Therefore, there is more at stake, and there is real excitement around it.
On the picture is Jesper Steinmetz with his trunk, he currently lives in. Photo: Jonas Olufson