The major uncertainty in connection with the Caroline She effort at the Australian Open is, how she handles that his career will soon be over.
It takes the Swedish commentator and syvdobbelte grand slam winner Mats Wilander.
Tennislegenden was impressed with what he saw from the dane in the second round against Dayana Yastremska, where she delivered a big comeback.
the Next round is played on Friday against tunisian Ons Jabeur, and Wilander points out that it is not certain that Wozniacki will be able to do something similar.
- It is impossible to say. But what we know that she is going to respond. Against Yastremska we saw that she reacts in one way, where she will definitely win and trying to do everything he says.
- But it may be that there is something else in the next battle. For she knows that it is after this tournament, she stops.
- There is a reason for that, she stops playing tennis, and the cause can be greater or more important than the goals she has for the day, she should play. It may be that she wakes up and thinks: Now it is time that it ends.
the Article continues under the picture...
Caroline Wozniacki is ready for the third round of the Australian Open. Photo: Hannah McKay / Ritzau Scanpix
Even have Caroline Wozniacki told that she must be in time with more projects after tennislivet and among other things, spread awareness of rheumatoid arthritis, which she herself has been diagnosed.
Father and coach Piotr Wozniacki has also acknowledged that the daughter has moved into unknown country already before the Australian Open to announce his retirement.
But now considers Caroline Wozniacki, she has found a nice rhythm in the tournament, despite the certainty that the next battle may be the last.
- I'm in the third round, so I am on the inside in the tournament, she says.
- I have played two good matches and is happy to be on. I have done it as well as I can, and will continue to fight on as much as possible.
- you Can throw away the emotions and find a kamprytme?
- I think I've done pretty well this week. I have focused and trained, and done what I could, within this struggle, she says.
See also: the Bastard by Piotr: Now reply to the criticisms
See also: Angry Piotr on the Danish tennistop: Amateurs, who lied about us
See also: Got the suppository of Caroline: Now she again
Sports and Games Love-game: From the big downturn for the harmony