KUMAMOTO (Ekstra Bladet): France has lost to south Korea and played for the tie against Brazil, and the results of plagues, clearly the French squad so violently, that the national coach Olivier Krumbholz Monday around noon. 14 local japanese time asked TV2 about to flounder out of the games room.
The Danish tv-station has a permanent studio in one corner of the hall, which will be sent the drug home to Odense in a steady stream. TV2 has paid a nice slant for the rights as well as the right to make study in the arena, and TV2 Sports editor-in-chief, John Jäger, is also pretty sure that TV2 had right on his side.
But Thomas Kristensen and Bent Nyegaard, which should have been on the live from the hall, selected in consultation with the editor-in-chief to follow the French landstræners rather urgently requirements, and had therefore wise out from the hallway. TV2's technicians were hurriedly moved lights, cameras and consoles away from the hall.
- We don't have any problems with a trainer asking us to turn the cameras, so we do not shoot 5:1 or shows fløjovergange. It is perfectly okay. What we consider to be agreement, is that we allowed to be here and be live on tv at home in Denmark, so viewers perceive handball in the background, says John Jäger.
The Danish WORLD cup-women showed high morale as they got a draw against south Korea. The morale of the French national team has been lacking. Photo: Bo Amstrup/Ritzau Scanpix
- We accept it fully, if there is going to a trainer and says: Can't you just let be filming that we train seven to six. There we were, so obviously, disagree. France's coach thought he had good right to demand, we were not there – we continue to believe, he does not have the right of it.
Then one could well imagine, there was a IHF-delegate to the nearby...
- Yes, and we just couldn't get a hold of him. The japanese were in the hall trusted in the French trainer, what I can easily understand. He was fairly certain in his attitude, haha. We could not get hold of anyone, and so, we just said, Okay, we go outside, even if we believe we have the right to be here.
- We shall then have to clarify what is up and down, so the next six national coach is not satisfied with, we are here. The primary is that we know what the rules are – and that everyone knows them.
surely you have also paid nicely for it to be here?
- We will probably think we have bought a pig in a poke, if all landstrænere can throw us out of our own studio. Now I want to add that of course it always can be entertaining with the kind of drama, but then it was not worse, says John Jäger.
Bent Nyegaard and Thomas Kristensen talked, incidentally, with Oliver Krumbholz both before and after training. In all harmony.
Denmark meetings Friday, France in the last group match, where the French sensationally can be sent out of the WORLD cup.
AGF - 2. dec. 2019 - at. 09:25 Will put half a billion for new stadium in Aarhus
See also: - We snape accepted that they errors off
See also: Big screen tv-blunder in the derby: 'Sorry'