Wednesday night was the premiere of a new season of the popular TV2-programme ’location, location, Location’ – the programme where aspiring danes ask experts for help to find your dream home.
the Program goes into its ninth season, and one of the two experts, køberådgiver Christian Borregaard, considers that the programme's success is due to it containing something, there is too little of on tv. Namely, authenticity.
- I think it is decent screen tv. We behave properly, and we would like to have, that it, happens, is being shown. We are not out to organise something. It is true, there is not someone who has been affected, what should happen, or what needs to be said, and it is there too little of in Danish tv, he says to Ekstra Bladet and continues.
- We try to avoid, that we do things for americanized in our program. Of course we agreed to something around programoplægget, but everything else that happens is completely real and completely natural. We do not thing about with less, it is necessary and urgent, and I think, people like.
What is the problem with it being americanized?
- I think some programs in Danish tv being too organized, where you invent dramas and quarrels to create tension. It becomes almost to a small film, and it is shut down thought. It is the viewers not served by, I believe, that there are many who do not see through it, says Christian Borregaard and stresses that it is of course not applicable to all Danish tv.
See also: Danish tv-host opens up: - A wildly difficult decision
Christian Borregaard has often been asked to programme the climax – namely, the debate on the home, as participants have seen themselves warm on. And here he realises that you have prepared a little bit, but the debate itself is pivægte.
- Many people believe the debate is agreed, but it is not. The only thing that is agreed upon in advance, that the broker is ready by the phone and have a direct contact to the seller. It is because we are ready with a full crew, but the debate itself is genuine, he stresses, and points out that the debate should, however, be cut to, as it sometimes lasts between two and three hours.
Christian Borregaard and Sara Lygum are the experts in the program. Photo: Per Rasmussen/TV2
In the new season, come to Christian Borregaard and ekspertkollegaen Sara Lygum again the country around in search of drømmeboligerne on a depressed housing market.
- It's getting harder and harder to follow, it is simply so strong, when the homes come in offer. Even out in the country, the prices are screwed up, but we accept the challenge and come into the goal. There's just not that much to choose from-more. This is how the market is, and it only makes the challenge greater, " he says and rounds of.
- 10 years ago, when the financial crisis raged, one could go long on the hot porridge and bid the seller down. Can't do that now. As boligkøber in 2020 must be cut-throat, ready to strike and know what you have to buy for. It is just in these times.
The ninth season of ’location, location, Location’ scrolls across the screen on Wednesdays at. 20: 00 on TV2.