do you Know something?
Tip us on sms 1224 (alm. TEXT rate), or send an email to email@example.com. You can also choose to fill in the form below.E-mail: Name: Tel. No: Select image or video (5 mb) Send Upload photo/video Close
Thank you for your submission
not one of them. The editorsIt was an error - please try again
please Remember to fill in all the fields and attached material must not fill more than 5 mb.
If the problem remains, you can submit the tip on the sms to 1224 (alm. sms tariff), or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Submit material
Police spent Friday afternoon, a few hours to carry a larger load, mainly expensive cars away from a barn outside of north sjælland Gørløse.
In this context, requested the police not to disclose very much.
However, this morning, Saturday, promises the police then blurred a bit for the case, accounting to be quite extensive.
- I can confirm that there are at least twenty cars. Most of them are luxury cars, says Mathias Arvidsen, efterforskningsleder, north Zealand police, to Ekstra Bladet.
A source who was on the spot, says to Ekstra Bladet, that there was, among other things, at least, a Lamborghini, several Masserati cars, to the more expensive Range Rovers and a BMW.
Mathias Arvidsen tells that several of the cars are stolen, while the circumstances do, that there is a need to other a cars must undergo a technical examination.
Among other things, we have provisionally found that there are two cars with the same number. It could mean that there possibly is to talk about cloning, and this must be investigated, he says.
In relation to the stolen cars are mainly stolen in north Zealand and Copenhagen in recent months.
- How to get In on the track of the site?
- of course, We have been aware of the thefts in the latest period. So given that information to us, who did that, after a short investigation found the address, tells efterforskningslederen.
A man is arrested, and he produced later in the day in grundlovsforhør.
- we are not talking about a person who is not known in advance.
Efterforskningslederen says, that there is talk about a person who has rented at this address.
- We can not exclude that there will be more arrests in connection with the case. It should the investigation uncover, tells efterforskningslederen.