on Thursday, it emerged that kendiskokken Umut Sakarya has chosen to withdraw from 'dancing with the stars', after he has received nasty messages on the social media.
The decision is in Love with the dance-hostess Sarah Grünewald in no way satisfied with.
she says, after the program on Friday night has been sent.
- Umut came in as the best entertainer in the "dancing with the stars". He has larmet and had big arm movements, which have been fantastic from day one, but when you do it, then one must eddermaneme also say b, " says Sarah Grünewald.
- I'm like, 'you know what little treasure you choose to put you on the first row and ask for so much attention, and you can't sit down afterwards and say that you want everyone to be able to suffer an', tell the hostess.
Film, tv & radio - 1. nov. 2019 - at. 21:57 Saved by TV2: Scraper bottom
To Umut Sakarya chose to leave the program, she understands not.
- He should have been. I think it is mega-bad for Jenna (Umut Sakaryas dance partner, red.). It is unprofessional. He has acted improperly in pulling out, and you may well quote me, " says Sarah Grünewald.
she Herself has several years ago learned not to read the comments on his social media.
I have always thought that it is a losing battle (against those who write nasty messages, ed.), and I have even chosen to ignore it and look away and not read the comments. For it is always the bad comment, you throw under the pillow and can't sleep over, says Sarah Grünewald.
Sarah Grünewald is certainly not satisfied with that Umut has chosen to withdraw. Photo: Ritzau Scanpix/Martin Sylvest.
She does not understand why some people might find the writing patronising and direct messages.
- It is some sick people who are so sour on life and have so little selvkærlighed, that they let it go out of some, they do not know. Them I do not bother to use time on, she says.
Therefore, I regret her also, to the people who have written nasty about Umut Sakarya, now has got him to leave the program.
- It is really too bad that the people have won the battle. I think it is completely ridiculous, she says.
- I want to stress that I in no way think it is okay to talk ugly to each other on the network. But I do not think we should allow ourselves to be influenced by it, so they win there is sit and write the comments after all, she says.
Danish celebrity - 1. nov. 2019 - at. 19:14 Comedian rages over shock-exit: - It is some cowards