Italian-football - 10. jan. 2020 - pm. 19:52 Simon Kjær switch to AC Milan
the Rumors have been there since the summer of 2018, and a year and a half after being changed, is now a reality.
The former FC Nordsjælland player, Stanislav Lobotka enters Spanish Celta out with the Italian team Napoli.
In each case the tv displays the images on social media on Saturday that the 25-year-old Lobotka is arrived to check-ups in Naples, where a two-year agreement is in place.
And Napoli sports director Cristiano Giuntoli also confirms that both Diego This from Leipzig, and Stanislav Lobotka comes to.
- This needs to get a grip on the midfield. He is good on the rear seat, and Lobotka can also play there. We provide several alternatives to Gattuso, says sportsdirektøren to the local newspaper Mondo Napoli.
Here arrives Lobotka to Naples, where he is going for medical checkup
#Napoli, dopo #This ecco #Lobotka: visite mediche a #VillaStuart per il nuovo'acquisto azzurro— Tuttomercatoweb (@TuttoMercatoWeb) January 11, 2020
Lobotka in connection with the landskampen against Denmark vikarlandshold in 2018. Photo: Lars Poulsen
Doing Lobotka, as expected, lægetjekket, then change the slovakken at a price of 20 million euros or 150 million dollars - exactly equal to the amount that Tottenham require by Inter for Christian Eriksen.
As Ekstra Bladet has written earlier, then FC Nordsjælland to claim 25 percent of the amount that surpasses the 35 million, as FC Nordsjælland ended with the sale in the summer of 2017.
Consists Lobotka lægetjekket there are almost 30 million on the way to FC Nordsjælland from Naples.
And Lobotkas former coach of Celta Juan Carlos Unzue, predicts great success for Lobotka in the Italian.
- If Napoli keeps the basic philosophies from the last few years from Sarri and Ancelotti, so he well in Naples, " says Unzue, according to Tuttomercatoweb.
- Lobotka is a perfect player for a team that wants to win through possession.
- He is an excellent buy, no doubt.
See also: Big scandal: Embarrassing or fraud?
Lobotka in the match for Celta against Lionel Messi and Barcelona. Photo: Manu Fernandez/Ritzau Scanpix
See also: Photos shocks all: What happens with your finger?
In the Celta, it was a total of 86 matches for the midfielder.
- Stanislav is a good boy. I have only good memories of him. He is a very intelligent player and a laborer, there must be full trust, says Unzue.
- He strove to learn Spanish from the first day he arrived, and it surprised everyone that he so easily adapt to La Liga. Since their debut in the us it has only gone one way, says Unzue.
The Spanish newspaper has also discovered that Lobotka is for medical checkup in Naples, and here they're talking about 20 percent for FC Nordsjælland, but in return there should also be a little bonus in addition to the 150 million crowns in the deal...
LOBOTKA, YA A NÁPOLES— NoticiasCelta (@noticiascelta) January 11, 2020
La operación se cierra a 20M + 4M a bonus según variables de FÁCIL cumplimiento
2 El pago see your a 2 two years
El Nápoles pagará el 20% que le corresponde al @FCNordsjaelland por la operación pic.twitter.com/TYmzRw691y
Lobotka played 61 games for FC Nordsjælland from 2015 to 2017, before he switched to Celta.
– It is yet another transfer we as a club can be proud of. We have developed Stanislav to the next level, and we have secured a good trade.
- He has proven from the start that he is an excellent player as well as one of the best leagues. We are convinced that Stanislav can be a top player in Europe, and we will follow him closely and be proud that we have helped to develop as skilled a player, said the former FC Nordsjælland-team he will play Carsten V. Jensen at the time to the club's website.
Before the switch to FC Nordsjælland played Lobotka in the home AS Trencin, and was also leased for Jong Ajax in the Netherlands.
See also: Fired after the victory of 27-0
Sports and Games Here is the evidence: Brøndbys new boss is the best grocery store
Sports and Games Danish clubs have millions saved in Europe
See also: Mother outweighed by the 10-year-old boy to: Now they go to the minister