Trine Hansen impressed the lions, when she Thursday evening appeared in the 'Lion's den' with the company Party in a Box, as she searched about 200.000 dollars for ten percent ownership of the.
Her pitch went well, and the whole experience was something completely different than she had expected, before she stepped in front of the five investeringsparate entrepreneurs. It she says to Ekstra Bladet.
- It was crazy to be with. I had an expectation that I should really give it gas in order to pitch my idea in. I haven't had a crazy turnover, so I had an expectation that it was me who really had to persuade them to it, she says.
it was not, however, go. When she was done with his pitch and had answered the questions, started a battle to be allowed to invest in the company.
Film, tv & radio - 4. jan. 2020 - pm. 14:57 Rejected rekordbud in the 'Lion's den': Then it went completely crazy
Trine impressed both the lions with her business idea and her well-prepared pitch. Photo: DR/Per Arnesen
Jacob Vogl and Christian Arnstedt went along and offered 700,000 for 49 percent of the company, while Mia Wagner welcomed 400.000 kroner for 25 percent. Jan Lehrmann would give it, Trine asked, but he hoped that she would combine his bid with one of the other teeth of lions.
- So I felt a little that it was quite the opposite, because there were so many who wanted to invest. It was a pretty wild experience when we had expected something completely different, says Trine.
Trine did not hide that she had hoped Mia or Jacob, before she stood in front of the lions.
Film, tv & radio - 3. jan. 2020 - pm. 05:49 - It was simply scary
Therefore, she offered them to go along on an investment in the company, but negotiations reached the button to get started, before she once again took the word and accepted Mia's initial offer - a decision which immediately seemed somewhat spontaneous.
I had gone into it with a decision that I the maximum would give 25 percent. Mia said that she a minimum of would have 20 percent, and I could figure out that Jacob would not go with five, " she says, and continues:
- Therefore, I think, clear that Mia's bid was the best, and it gave the highest valuation - in addition to Jans, but I do not think that he as a person did it, I was looking for.
Therefore she tried at first to play Jacob and Mia against each other, but when it failed, she took a quick decision.
- I wanted to see if I could get something better out of Jacob and Mia, but I could not. They would come up on almost 50 percent no matter what, and that I would not. If they had offered a 15 percent each, so I was probably gone on the compromise, and had accepted it.
Film, tv & radio - 2. jan. 2020 - pm. 20:59 Rejected the game rekordbud in the 'Lion's den': - It was very simple
Mia and Trine now in the process of developing Party in a Box. Photo: DR/Per Arnesen
the Program is recorded in October, but the recent months have not got the Trine to regret his decision - on the contrary.
Mia gave the best bid, and I liked Mia's style. I feel that I can mirror myself in her. Both Jesper and Jan (Jesper Buch and Jan Lehrmann, ed.) also said in the programme, that Mia was the right choice. The I listened of course, for they know her and the business better than I do.
- So everything just went up in a higher unity. It was just the far the most right choice, it strikes Trine fixed.
She has held introductory meetings with Mia and the lion's company, and the two sides have seen each other a little an since filming.
But now the work really started, so Party in a Box can evolve. It looks Mia up to.
- It is also nice that I can tell you that I have been with, and how it went. I have really had to be careful with what I put out on social media, and when people asked why I was a walk in the Vise, I could not say the truth. I am looking forward to now, laughing she.
See also: Love burst: DR-profile has been the single