running spøgelsesbusser around Zealand.
In any case, if you are looking at Rejseplanen so-called livemap. Here you can see the fictitious buses both to approach, arrive and leave bus stops, because the card is not based on real time.
Pendleren Mark Jessen has several times stood at a bus stop and followed the fictitious buses. Most recently, it happened at the Klampenborg station, where he waited on the bus at Nørreport.
Mark Jessen are tired of the fictitious buses. Photo: Private.
According to both the digital tidstavle on the stop and on the so-called livemap on the Itinerary, should a bus come at 8.44.
There were never any bus at the time, says Mark Jessen.
The digital countdown at the bus stop began instead to count down to the next bus, which ended up to arrive, he says.
Mark Jessen call it directly, mendacious, when customers can not get a handle on when the buses arrive.
- I think that they keep us customers for a ride when they show the coaches, which do not exist. It is false, Mark Jessen to Ekstra Bladet.
As the Movia at the turn of the year selected to remove timetables from all 14.500 bus stops, it was with an admonition that the digital information was more accurate. After massive pressure, and decided to Movia, however, to bring schedules back - but without times.
the Rasmus Markussen, who is a political employee at the Passagerpulsen, do not believe that the explanation hangs together.
- It is absolutely essential that we get the correct information, if we are to maintain confidence in the public traffic. I think that this shows that the digital solutions are in many cases not to be relied on, he says, whereas rail passengers are experiencing major problems with your Itinerary.
See also: the Older the Case: - Thanks for the Extra Blade
A friendly lady, Mrs Larsen, chose to print the timetables out, after they were removed from the stops. Photo: Jonas Olufson.
the Movia communication director, Camilla Struckmann writes in an email to Ekstra Bladet, that you are familiar with the error. She explains that this is because several of the buses forget to log on to the realtidssystemet.
- We and the private busoperatører, running the bus lines for the Movia are very aware that the buses are logged on. Generally more than 95 per cent. the buses logged on, but of course there may be flaws, writes Camilla Struckmann and continues:
- Therefore, it can be sometimes unfortunately experience, that is counted down by a bus in the digital traffic information which does not arrive as advertised.
- We refer generally to our customers for the channels, which gives liveopdateret information, ie. especially our TEXT 1250 - service and Itinerary.
Community - 27. feb. 2019 - at. 14:37 Movia president does not run with the bus
See also: Dropping the driver: a self-Propelled buses on the way