Christian Eriksen was one of winter's most talked-about transferemner.
With his contract at Tottenham this summer, and a desire to move forward, it was not hearsay, which was missing on the midtbanekreatørens future.
One of the more persistent rumors was that FC Barcelona caricature should have been out after Christian Eriksen.
Just FC Barcelona is David Villa really well familiar with. He had 3 seasons with the Catalan team with 149 appearances and 48 goals to follow.
The former european championship top scorer could easily have seen Christian Eriksen turn out for his former club.
- Christian Eriksen is a top, top, top player. He has proven the last several seasons in the Premier League, why many teams could use his qualities on the pitch, says David Villa and continues:
- Christian Eriksen is a top player, and Barcelona are a top team. I think he would fit well into Barcelona.
Christian Eriksen ended up as familiar with the Italian Inter in the winter transfervindue. There was much talk about a move to FC Barcelona. Photo: Daniele Mascolo / Ritzau Scanpix
As you know, ended the dane is not in the Catalan, but in støvlelandet with Internazionale Milan as an employer. A switch, David Villa think will be successful.
I think that Christian eriksen's switch to Inter is good. He's going to make it good, because he is a kvalitetsspiller, and how one can perform well on any team.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------Denmark can repeat 1992-the triumph
Such as the Danish lineup out against England at the first group match in 1992, which ended in the greatest triumph for English football ever. Photo: Kim Agersten / Polfoto
this summer, played for the first time, the finals, on Danish soil.
As you know, it will be with Danish participation after the Danish boys managed to be 2'are in their kvalifikationsgruppe, and thus secured a direct ticket to the summer's football festivities.
David Villa for this summer's finals, the EM-ambassador for booking.com and in the Extra Magazine talked with the bla. former Barcelona and Spanish landsholdsstjerne, which is also still noted for the most goals in the Spanish national team.
The former topangriber David Villa see good chances of success for the Danish crew, who will be playing all three games at home in the Park.
- Denmark has a very strong team, as they showed in qualifying. They are closing not many goals, and is very hard to beat. It means a lot in football and especially at a tournament like the european championship, there is so packed, said David Villa.
Denmark has also not lost a match in regular time since 2016, where it was a 1-0 defeat to Montenegro. A lost penalty shootout against Croatia was the only obstacle to a quarter-final at previous summer's world championships.
- Denmark won the european championship in 1992, where nobody believed in them. They have a fantastic squad of players, so I can well see them go all the way. Why not? Says David Villa.
David Villa appoint Kasper Schmeichel and Christian Eriksen as Denmark's key players, if the success from 1992 to be repeated.
--------- SPLIT ELEMENT ---------Daniel Wass is a popular man in Valencia
Daniel Wass the lack of matches for the Danish national team has been a big topic of conversation the last few years. In the picture celebrates, he scoring against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge last year. Photo: Sergio Perez / Ritzau Scanpix
Daniel Wass has the last year been referred to the lord about the Danish national team.
Not because of its performance on the track, but rather due to his absence on the team. Daniel Wass has the last year and a half tørnet out for Valencia in La Liga.
A club, David Villa also has an extremely good knowledge of, since he lived in the attack for Valencia in the 5 seasons from 2005 to 2010.
I follow my old club Valencia. I can only say that Daniel Wass is a great player. Whether he plays on the højrebacken, which is otherwise not his favourite location, or whether he plays in the midfield, so he does it really well, says David Villa.
Daniel Wass has since 2015 has been a fixture in one of the world's strongest leagues in La Liga. Yet the former Brøndby IF player only got 4 appearances in important matches for the national team, in the same period of time. Something football-Denmark has noticed and discussed.
- Him that puts the team (Åge Hareide red.), is of course the better inside players ' performances on their club teams on a daily basis, than I am. I know that he is a popular player and one people like here in Valencia. I hope that he comes up with in Denmark's squad for this summer's european championship, because he is a really skilled player, says David Villa.
the Next time Daniel Wass - maybe - I can convince Åge Hareide on a room for this summer's european championship, is on Friday 27. March when Denmark takes on the Faroe islands for a friendly match at the MCH Arena.
See also: Millionerne tumbles into: Lather the cream on EM
See also: Rebuke the Park: - Under all criticism
Sport and the Game of australian cricket from the Inside: a 15-year-old kæmpetalent eye to the League