It went far from according to plan, as 'X Factor'-the landlady Sofie Linde had to present an award together with the Norwegian 'Shame'star, Ulrikke Falch during the Zulu Awards 2020, which was held last Thursday.
in the Middle of the stage forgot Sofie Linde is suddenly the Norwegian actress ' name, and she therefore came to call her His, instead of As for the rolling cameras.
the Moment has in recent days received a lot of attention on social media, where several people have amused themselves over the incident.
En Ekstra Bladet on Tuesday met Sofie Linde in connection with the press conference of 'X Factor', she told more about the unfortunate moment.
- I says Frederikke. It was totally a mistake. She called the As. I had hung with her throughout the day. But luckily I called her not for Flemming. It was always something, said Sofie Linde with a laugh.
Sofie Linde to the press conference on 'the X Factor' in the context of the upcoming live shows. Photo: Martin Sylvest/Ritzau Scanpix
Film, tv & radio - 15. feb. 2020 - pm. 08:31 Surprising announcement: It was just a PR stunt
Sofie Linde took the whole episode with a big smile.
- This is hell, this is an error. If people can trip over it, then let them, she said with a laugh.
- It's just fun. It is for fun, and it was just a mistake. I take it with a smile, she said further.
Film, tv & radio - 14. feb. 2020 - pm. 22:50 Big gaffe in the 'X Factor': - I regret really
in Fact, noted Sofie Linde not even his mistake, before she saw Zulu Awards on television Sunday night.
- I noticed it not once though, but I might as well see, since I saw it on television, I damn well said Frederikke. It's called when she does not. But how is it to be human, said the 30-year-old Linde.
- all of the sudden, there was someone who wrote to me, that people went crazy over that I called her Frederikke. Frederikke is not so far away from Ulrikke? But it is, of course, maria, for we had been together all day and enjoyed ourselves very much, and I know that she named Ulrikke. But how is it, she said further.
well-Known Nøgenchok on the scene: celebrities throw out clothes