Spittle and slaps, gagging (penis deep in the throat to the recipient kløjes) and kvælesex are among some people's sexual preferences.
But the type of rough is definitely not everyone's cup of tea. Therefore, it is also an area that can create conflicts in relation to consent.
It shows a new british study.
Analysebureauet Savanta ComRes on behalf of BBC asked a 2002 representative selected british women aged 18 to 39 about their experiences with various violent sexhandlinger, including breath control, slaps, gagging and saliva.
38 percent indicated that they have experienced it, and that it is at least sometimes done without consent. 31 percent have tried under the consent, while 31 percent have not experienced it.
Which means, therefore, that seven out of ten women have experience with the type of rough.
Of the women, who have tried the hard sexhandlinger, indicates 56 percent, that it is always with the consent, 22 percent that it sometimes happens under pressure, 12 percent that it is most often done under pressure, and 8 percent that they always feel the pressure to it.
See also: Sex - that young people will have the
It can be more or less concerned about. The experts from the various women's organisations, which the BBC has chosen to speak with, are rather worried.
A spokesperson from the Center of the Women's Justice believes that the figures show that ‘there is increasing pressure on young women to participate in violent, dangerous and degrading acts. The reason for this was the widespread access to and normalization and the use of extreme porn.'
Breath control can be a sexleg, as the experienced BDSM’are playing with, and as also seen in some hard porn.
There are several versions, but often it's all about, that one with the hand holding onto the partner's neck and temporarily stops the air supply and then release, so that the oxygen flows into the body and particularly the brain.
It is called erotic asphyxiation and also have a mental sexeffekt for the fans, where the recipient can feel totally owned and managed, while the giver can be drunk in the game with the power over life and death.
Breath control is obviously something that requires consent. And it is precisely what a third of young british women NOT given in connection with the sex.
Adina Claire from Women's Aid are in the same track:
- It is a sign of how frequently women under 40 are experiencing sexual violence by partners, as they have samtykkesex with, but which humiliates or scares them. To give consent to sex with someone does not slaps and choking less seriously.
Steven Pope, psychotherapist specializing in sex, experiencing the consequences of it every day in his practice:
- It is a silent epidemic. People do it because they think that that is the norm, but it can be very harmful. We can see that for many, it damages their relationships, but the worst thing is that violence becomes acceptable.
tells Sexpertene on kvælesex:
The Danish sexologist Bastian Larsen from bastianlarsen.dk has a slightly more nuanced views on the matter, since he believes that porn is not the root of all evil.
- the Porn alone is obviously not a good teacher for one's sex life and at the same time that sex education is inadequate, there are not many alternative references. But the vast majority of people can easily figure out how to separate porn and reality.
Sexperterne - 20. mar. The 2015 kl. 19:33 TV: So cheeky is the female deep throat
Larsen points out that there are several men AND women, who think that it is exciting to play with elements within the rough, domination, bondage and BDSM.
- When a movie like ‘Fifty Shades and Grey’, are called ‘romantic’ as their primary target group, namely women, so will the understanding of what sex is, also moved.
- However, some men often also find it difficult to understand that what one woman think is sexy, it seems that the second maybe is an attack, and then you end up with to go over each other's borders. Especially because many women still do not say out loud what they like - or maybe just don't know it, explains sex therapist.
He believes that the only way we're going to have a harmonious and well-functioning sex life, is if we ourselves take responsibility for it, both men and women.
- Find out what you like or need and communicate it to your partner. There is no right-and-wrong rule. There are just people, each with a different desire, and if you like to get taken stranglehold, or get spanked, it is completely fine, as long as you say it aloud. And it is just as well, if you don't like it, but again, you need to say it out loud.
Sex & cohabitation - 26. nov. 2019 - at. 23:38 sex movies does not make young men to pornosvin in bed