the Rapper Kaspar 'Kali' Andersen impressed from day one 'X Factor'-judges with its sensitive rapsange about its dramatic past, and just the very vulnerable side has now taken him all the way to the big live shows.
It is not more than two years ago, to Kaspar hauser's 'Kali' Andersen chose to hanke up in himself and turn his life upside down, after he for a longer period of time, had been out in a seriously drug abuse.
I lived, after all, really a lie. Nothing was as it seemed to be, and behind the facade it was all the more wrong, said, 'Kali', en Ekstra Bladet met him for the press conference ahead of Friday's live shows of 'X Factor'.
Kaspar 'Kali' Andersen has still failed to understand that he is gone all the way to the live shows of 'X Factor'. Photo: Lasse Lagoni/TV2
drug addiction did to Kali was close to losing everything, and he withdrew from all those who stood to him almost - friends, family, and especially his little daughter.
- It was bad. I lied to everyone. I so not my daughter. I lost my apartment, car, everything. So bad was it. So yes. I was really far out, he told on.
Danish celebrity - 20. feb. 2020 - pm. 08:54 - I'm not single anymore
According to the 34-year-old 'Kali' was the money he earned, not spent on rent, but instead on drugs.
- I spent the rent on drugs a month. Since it was the worst, I lay on a 11.000-13.000 dollars a month. It is really a lot of money. They couldn't afford the rent on top in wyoming. So it all began to run away, it sounded from the 'Kali'.
today, he has put drug addiction on the shelf after he has undergone a longer afvænningsforløb on the island of Bornholm. Their enthusiasm to become clean, he found a special place.
- If it had not been for my daughter, I had not been here now. It is completely safe. So I had lain six feet under the ground in a coffin. It's strong stuff to talk about. I can easily talk about it now, but in the beginning it was very hard, he told and continued:
- I had in no way expected that it was something I had to say to the whole of Denmark, and that I should stand here (in the 'X Factor', red.) today. It was not the plan, but I'm really glad that it happened this way. There's been a very positive focus on it. My treats over on the island has also written that she is proud of me and that kind of thing, so it is totally brilliant, it sounded from the 'Kali'.
'the Kali' has several times in the past, told openly about his drug addiction in the context of 'the X Factor'. He hopes he can inspire others who are struggling or have relatives who struggle with an abuse. Photo: Linda Johansen
Since he has spoken openly about his abuse of the 'X Factor', it's fallen into with the reactions on the social media. Here telling others who, in one way or another are affected by the abuse, their own stories.
I have had very many inquiries. Especially from small children, where their parents are addicts. So it is large. It is strong stuff some of it. Even though I have tough skin, I can be really touched by it and sweat a little in the corner of his eye. There was a small girl of 12 years, who wrote to me, don't you? She sat and sobbed, when she saw me in 'the X Factor' and could see his father next to me, she wrote. He is not among us anymore because of the abuse. It goes right in the heart of one, so yes. I have received many cool submissions, told the 'Kali' clearly affected.
- I did not believe that it here with my abuse would be characterized for me in 'the X Factor', but now when it has become such, so I'm actually proud of it. For me it's just a part of my story. I have many other things, which have been a tough fight. I came out of it two years ago, so I think it's the fat now, for it has opened up so many opportunities, and there are so many people who can relate to it. It's really cool. The children, who write to me, it makes an impression. So I'm really proud, he told on.
Danish celebrity - 19. feb. 2020 - pm. 19:13 Furious Sofie Linde: - I'm so tired of it!
- Your daughter must be proud of you?
My daughter is extremely proud. I am so happy. My daughter knows that I have been away, and now I have told her all the details and those things. Before I covered the truth, but now it's all out. She's going to get to live shows, and it will be so wonderful.
- You have previously told that you were a little nervous of how people in the hip-hop environment would react to you in the 'X Factor'? How have they taken it?
- People have taken it is reasonably positive. There have not been any, and there are many who actually have respect for it. I hope that this can start a wave of other rappers, who returned to the program, and I hope that people will take good care of it, I come up with in the 'X Factor'.