When the ’X Factor’ last year switched from DR to TV2, came two new judges: Lars famous and best-selling and Nanna Øland Fabricius – better known as Oh Land.
During its first season had famous and best-selling also time in his career as a producer at the door, which took a hard on the 35-year-old judge, who, under the program became father for the first time. Therefore, he is no better prepared for the upcoming season.
- I have thought a lot about structuring my daily life, so there is room for profits, you need to have to make it here, he told to the press conference with the media before the program will premiere 1. January.
He was exhausted after the end of its first season. Therefore, he sat quietly down and thought about how it could be changed to a new season.
the Article continues under the cut...
With Chris Burton, Rasmus Seebach and Burhan G who very to to famous and best-selling takes new into the fold, but it could happen. Here he tells, what could get him to throw away everything. Video: Anthony Young
As mentioned previously the structure has been the keyword for is ranked-the judge. And it is a task he has been contracted out.
- I have an assistant who manages my calendar, and so there is not something once in a while other than ’the Anchor holds free’, he told.
And when the calendar says absolutely nothing, there is a clear plan for what the time should be spent on.
- So I look at my daughter and streamer Netflix, he told about the plans.
Just the new daughter brands clearly means the world of the producer.
- It is the best, wisest, and funniest, I've ever done in my life. That is not something that will take care of the priorities of the one, he told with great joy, so there is no doubt about that to him the daughter is definitely number 1.
- It is in one way or another hugely liberating, that you just look at her and think ’God, it's the coolest,' he said, and also confirmed that sleep and children are in no way linked in the beginning.
The lack of sleep, however, has not discouraged the ’X Factor’-the judge, when it comes to children.
- I would like to have many children!, sounded it without hesitation.