Thomas Culture was in hoopla Friday night in the 'X Factor', where he pressed his young participants at the 'Five chair challenge'. Again and again called he a musical peak, and again and again he had pointed out that it had not happened.
When it finally happened, he threw away the person at the gate.
- I've been calling musical moments in the day, and you're providing the most balanced out of all. I really think you have found your style and your thing. You come here and provide a a moment, opened the bald judge, while 19-year-old Magnus Lasse Petersen stood on stage and awaited, about the thumb turned up and down.
Film, tv & radio - 26. jan. 2020 - pm. 10:31 Viewers rages after 'X Factor'-chaos: Throw Oh Land
It was the last.
- But it is also a farvelsang in one way or another. If we remove you from the guitar, you fall in a completely different place to go. It sounds piss good, but if we are to work with you, we must start all over again. You must not take it personally or as a defeat, but I can't give you a seat. I can give you my respect and my love, and I recognize that you are the fucking come a long way in a short time, continuing the Culture.
Magnus Lasse Petersen wowed the large - and smoke out. Photo: Screendump/TV2
As Extra the Blade catches Magnus Lasse Petersen over the phone, works he clarified on the situation.
- It is of course extremely difficult when you find out that you are not, but it is well how it is, " says the young musician, who continues:
- of course I was disappointed on my own behalf, but also because of my family. I came to make my family proud, and that was happening up in the head to me, was that I was also disappointed other, he explains.
It did not succeed Magnus Lasse Petersen to secure one of the five chairs. Photo: Lasse Lagoni/TV2
Magnus Lasse Petersen has chosen to turn the situation around and focus on the positive. For although he went no further, so he was actually much praise from Thomas Culture.
- I was extremely happy with my performance, and I'm not angry about it, Culture has said, because he also had the right in very. It was the most to perform well, and I was extremely satisfied with my own performance, " he says.
Film, tv & radio - 25. jan. 2020 - pm. 21:14 Oh Land in big blunder: so you don't on tv
But is it not ridiculous, that you do not go on, when you supply the music, the moment, he has sought after all day?
- of Course, I would like to have been on, and I thought also afterwards, but I choose to focus on the positive. Of course you are disappointed and thinking what else you could have done, but even despite it, so I was happy with it all. Mind on that I should have been on, has been running in my head, he says.
- But the Culture said no, that he could not send me on, because I was not good enough. This is what I tell myself.
Culture with its five selected to be on the bootcamp, where they are cut down to three: Alma, Nichlas, Matilda, Emil and Karen Marie. Photo: Lasse Lagoni
But it is not necessarily the end of the 19-year-old silkeborgenser. Lars famous and best-selling continues to have the opportunity to stack his own group on the legs with the Culture and Oh the Country remains. If it's happened to Magnus, Lasse Petersen, he can of course not reveal, but he acknowledges that the idea appeals to him.
- I would certainly be interested if he asked. It could be great, he says.
Next Friday is the Lars Ankerstjernes turn to take the hot seat, where he must find the groups that deserve a space to bootcampen.