Jan Lehrmann and Jesper Buch had for the second season in a row the big bucks to promote in order to invest in a plakatvirksomhed, en Kasper Laursen and Oliver Hansen on Thursday evening pitched their business Citatplakat.
so did the lions, namely in the last season, when Nikolaj Viborg and Andreas Beck appeared in the 'Lion's den' with the company Dialægt.
Film, tv & radio - 30. jan. 2020 - pm. 21:00 It so you are not on tv: the Chaos before the 'Lion's den'
the thinking behind the investment on Thursday evening was to merge the two companies together and be even stronger in the market. Therefore, the deal was subject to the condition that Dialægt-makers said yes to the merger. The proposal, however, was initially not met with enthusiasm.
It tells Nikolaj Viborg from Dialægt to Ekstra Bladet. They did not know in advance that their largest competitor, should help in the DR program, and therefore got the message as something of a shock.
- We found out about it, when Jan Lehrmann called me one morning, when I was on the way into work, says Nicholas, and tells them that they to start with was not jubilantly happy.
- It all depended on whether Andreas and I wanted to go with it. Should we just swallow. I said that we had to just look at, and as I told Andreas it was our first reaction: 'we just do not!' It was our competitors, and those we would not make a merger with.
Film, tv & radio - 31. jan. 2020 - pm. 06:55 Missed millions in the 'Lion's den': - Lightning struck down.
the Same history sounds from Thursday's participants in the 'Lion's den', which is already before the participation was written off Jan Lehrmann, and Jesper Buch, due to last year's investment.
- We had previously contacted Dialægt and asked if we had to buy them, or whether they should buy us, because we didn't think it made sense that we were two to split the market. You would have much more power, if there was just one. We had not, however, just figured that Jan and Jesper would spot it in there and throw the ball up in the air. It was a surprise, says Kasper from Citatplakat.
- Dialægt-the guys said that their first reaction was: 'It's not going to happen!' They had not thought of it that way, he continues.
Kasper and Oliver both received two lions and two additional collaborators from the 'Lion's den. Photo: DR/Per Arnesen
Dialægt-the creators went to meet with Kasper and Oliver, and therefore there was piled a meeting on the legs at home with Jesper Buch.
Here they had seen each other, and soon it dawned on all parties that they had a lot in common, and that their iværksætterhistorier reminds a lot about each other.
- We met, and there was just a lot better chemistry, than perhaps they had imagined to start with. It played both on skills and on a personal level, so it gave a little himself after the meeting. We could see all the synergies, and we just had fun together, " says Kasper, who is being backed by his new partner.
- We could see that it would just make good sense to make the fusion, and the decision is we still superglade for today. It has played since it went through, and we complement each other well, says Nicholas.
See also: - It will be the last time
Nikolaj Viborg and Andreas Beck left last years 'Lion's den' with an investment. Photo: DR
The four founders of the Citatplakat and Dialægt now owns 20 percent of the total business, while Jan Lehrmann and Jesper Buch together own the remaining 20 percent.
But even though now they are joined together, so that isn't going to be a full merger on their websites.
- There's going to be a common front against the stores, because it makes good sense that we are one fire service there. But for our customers it will still be dialægt.dk and citatplakat.en separately, one goes into, so we do not mix it all together on the way, says Kasper, and continues:
- Dialægt, however, will be integrated in the citatplakat.dk, for which we have yet the broad us out, and then dialægt.dk kept as a tight concept, he states.
Danish well-known - 25. jan. 2020 - pm. 12:25 Opens up about the stress: - Had to pull the plug
currently, they are in full swing to create a structure that allows them to begin to look abroad.
- In the course of a half year's time we begin to take a hold in new markets, but it is not yet quite decided what it will be.
- In Citatplakat we have a bit of time in Germany, who have responded well, but it has boom so much in Denmark, that we have not really had the time, because we only have been us, and our employees, " says Kasper, who also points to the Netherlands, Norway and Sweden as the obvious markets.