For a lot of the danes have stood up and have switched on the television, the 2020 is a little bad from the start.
once again - one is tempted to say - is there coke in the works at YouSee, as we know, no longer offer customers access to Discovery's tv channels from today's date.
A technical error has thus a significance of about 250,000 so-called mix-yourself customers.
This was stated by Mai-Britt Noe, who is communications advisor at YouSee.
- The clients, who mix themselves, have problems with to be able to opt out of Discovery's channels, and thus can not select any other channels, she says.
- It is a technical error in our mix even department. We are in the throes of looking at it, and it gets resolved as soon as possible, she adds.
The YouSees customers that have 'mix-yourself'package can not therefore replace the 'lost' channels with other and new channels. And it has caused a shitstorm on the YouSees Facebook page. Here tipping it in with the frustrated posts.
F. eks. from Jesper Beech, who writes:
- What should it say to YouSee. In cheating and deceiving your customers. Have thought about it long, I would not terminate my things with you, but this is so poor from your side. It is directly to laugh!
See also: YouSee goes in the black before time: In the røvrender us!
At YouSee confirms the error.
- It is true that people right now can't replace the inactive channels with other channels in their mix-yourself packages. Due to a technical error, and it will, of course, I like to complain, saith the YouSees pressevagt Mai-Britt Noe.
- It has been no secret that the Discovery channels would disappear from YouSee pr. 1. January and yet there is hassle. It is a little to the DSB, that are surprised by snow on the railroad tracks. Should could not have planned it a little better?
- It is unfortunately the case that there arise technical errors from time to time, but it is obviously very regrettable. I have good colleagues to work on the case right now.
Mai-Britt Noe still no overview of how long it will take to correct the error.