KUMAMOTO (Ekstra Bladet): Together with Sandra Toft in the forsvarsgeneralen Line Haugsted been the best throughout the WORLD cup tournament, but now there waiting for the seriousness of the teacher-the player a physical challenge.
Against Serbia, she comes up with one of the world's best stregspillere, the 95 kilo heavy Dragana Cvijic. The other day against Germany did Cvijic exactly what suited her, and she was impossible to hold when she first got caught the ball. She is in all ways one of Serbia's greatest players.
But it discourages not Line Haugsted:
- Yes she's big, and she does it very well, but it is very much about dommerlinjen. If we must go to her. It is hard to predict. In general, we have not had to touch them, so it might be an advantage, that she must not tear, and tear in the us.
- I is also better to get around and beat to the ball than to fight with her. But she throws up often, and if we can get the judge to see that it is she who throws herself and not us, who hauls in her, I think we can get any orders with us.
Article continues below pictures...
Line Haugsted, as here, the brakes of a Norwegian attack, get your hands full in formiddagskampen against Serbia. Photo: Bo Amstrup/Ritzau Scanpix.
the Image is from EM last year, where Anne Mette Hansen tried to stop Dragana Cvijic. Photo: Lars Poulsen.
- she Gets the first hold of the ball, you just need to get rid of her and hope that Sandra does the rest, " says Line Haugsted.
the national Coach Klavs Bruun also has a recipe on how Denmark will contain Dragana Cvijic:
- It is hard to keep her completely out of the fight, but it's all about creating distance between her and the bagspillerne, such that the record will come, will be long, so we can try to come around her and beat the ball away. But it's also about minimizing the others ' goals, for it is utopia to believe that we can just shut down for Cvijic.
- When we met Serbia a year ago, at the european championships, it was a very tough physical battle. Do you expect the same this time?
- Complete. Especially because they smell blood in relation to both a semifinaleplads and a place in the OLYMPICS-qualification. They come windy, it is certainly
- For us, it is also about access to the OLYMPICS-qualification, for there does not come something that is bigger than the OLYMPICS, says Klavs Bruun.
Handball - 10. dec. 2019 - at. 23:25 Ready for more beatings: Tackles the pain together
Handball - 10. dec. 2019 - at. 12:08 Skæbnekamp waiting: Only a win is enough
See also: applaud the debutant
Jan Jensen - 9. dec. 2019 - at. 13:18 It was at the time, Klavs Bruun