MALMÖ (Ekstra Bladet): Henrik Møllgaard is shaken. Shocked. And in the market for a quick fix that can shake up in a torpedoed national team.
- There were not many who sat and was sure in the locker room. I think we most of all was shocked at the state we have ended up in such a short time. I've certainly not had the feeling that it was on the way, he says.
Even after a couple of half workouts, we went to France and showed, what we actually have of quality, both in the first, second and third rank of them – and it is so completely gone after a... well, not so poor match against Iceland. But in terms of impact was something to really shit for us, and yes... It has obviously brought us in a state, I do not think we are at all there, says Henrik Møllgaard.
- Most of all, it's about to get some humor back. There wasn't much talk on Monday night after the game either in the locker room or at the dinner table. Today, it has mostly been a matter of at all to get to look like a team again.
the mood Is ghostly?
- Yes. It is not a question that we have bad players or a bad team, I don't think anyone doubts how talented we are. But right now looks like we're just not the team we ARE – and that we should certainly dig deep for.
- It is not easy, when everyone is seated and quiet and do their own thing. Therefore, have today been about to find something the mood. It was terrible to see all the mistakes we made yesterday, but it is not a question of hitting each other. It can we. But we have to also look like a handball team again, says Henrik Møllgaard.
- Perhaps it's just the balancing on the brink of failure. Were there really no more? I would almost hope it just is it,
He can share the damage too out, he can shoot, he can also play left wing - and now ask Henrik Møllgaard also available as a goalkeeper... Photo: Lars Poulsen
How is it to be dependent on the Island?
- I hope it's going to help us, and that we actually get his head out of own ass. Now we know the result before our match, and then it's just to warm up. I hope it's going to benefit us, that we have something else to think about, than how paltry though we see out right now.
How do you react as a person – with the gallows humor?
We had just been talking about, that even after a few bad days, so it was really incredible, we were able to get further down...
- We are trying to dig ourselves out of it by actually talking about the elephant in the room. For there IS very quiet, and there's something missing mood right now, and it can all understand. But I'm still shocked that there was more to this verdensklassehold could fall apart.
- A is to play poorly, some may drop out, and we play poorly, it happens and it can live with. However, the fact that we as a team are nothing like ourselves, has certainly hit me in the pride. That there should more to.
self-Confidence can well enough drøne quickly out of a team, as Henrik Møllgaard not hesitate to call world-class. No one can just see it right now. Photo: Lars Poulsen
Creeps the benefit of the doubt so also check, if you can promise you fast enough?
- It can I as well have my doubts about. Therefore, I think it is fine, they last hours not going to turn on their own struggle and ourselves. It's going to be about whether the Island can help us, and so we hope to be able to be allowed to play on it. Move on and maybe find something... Yes... Found some freedom again.
- But there is a piece of path, for we must have help, and so we must do our task. I'm not 100% sure, it just bottles up. WE are a strange place, and we must have dug the mood, energy and quality up.
Handball - 14. jan. 2020 - pm. 15:35 Got enough on the press conference: - It is said with all due respect,
See also: I have experienced worse things – it will also be on Tuesday in the morning
See also: Danish key player in pain: - I will do a lot to play