See the English Fight Night 1. February with Sarah Mahfouds VM-bang and seven other profkampe. Buy access right here
Bente Schmeichel, the proud mother of Kasper Schmeichel, the Danish landsholdsmålmand, is impressed by the unbeaten Danish interim VM-titeludfordrer, the 30-year-old fjervægter Sarah Mahfoud, who on Friday did vægtkravet - 57 kilos right out, just as his opponent - and then one last time so as his argentine opponent, the IBF's interim world champion Brenda Carabajal, in the eyes under the classic staredown before they really smoking at each other's throats to Mogens Citizens WORLD-boksegalla.
Bente Schmeichel is an inveterate boxes-enthusiast, she says to Ekstra Bladet after the Danish Fight Night-the weigh in is over and the respective boxers from Saturday's two IBF fights in a back room being lectured on bokseforbundets regulations of an aging, Italian-IBF representative.
the Boxing interests me very much, and it has actually always done, says Bente Schmeichel, ex-wife to the Danish fodboldkoryfæ Peter Schmeichel.
- My father was for many years ago the sponsor in Hvidovre Bokseklub, and then he took me - right from when I was little - for boxing matches around in the whole country. It is, in other words, come in with the breast milk, my interest for the Danish boxing, adds an enthusiastic Bente Schmeichel, who has since been a solid friend to Mogens Citizens promotordatter, Bettina Palle.
Why was Bente also present at the Danish Fight Night weigh-in to support up.
It is not too brutal a sport for a really fodboldfamilie?
- no, No ... I Just don't even must be in the ring, smågriner Bente Schmeichel.
Bente Schmeichel says that she - just like Bettina Palle - then was pulled for a myriad of nlp in the good old days - and as the two daughters of fathers knew each other through the sport, ended Bente and Bettina therefore also with the time as good friends. Photo: Stine Tidsvilde
Sarah is awesome!
Lately, Bente Schmeichel was a Danish Fight Night competition, she was really excited about just Sarah Mahfoud:
- Sarah is my favorite, she is a strong woman, that makes it good. It will be so exciting tomorrow (today, red.), if she can win the WORLD title. I think damn, she can! She is so tough. The last time I saw her, boxed her so elegantly up in the ring.
What with Kasper and the rest of the family, you have given your passion for boxing on to them?
- Kasper have shown not really the time for it. But no, if there was one, which should have given it so it was my father, who is no longer here today, but both my children (Kasper and Cecile, ed.) was otherwise closely related to their maternal grandfather.
- Kasper interest in the otherwise very sport, but he would probably run away, if there was damage too in the air to himself, the sounds bantering from Bente Schmeichel with a smile.
- He is probably better to use the mouth - so he probably has more words in its power instead.
It is probably also the wisest thing to do?
- Yes, outside of the ring it is enough, " said Bente Schmeichel.
the Danish landsholdsmålmands mother has a big interest for boxing. Photo: Lars PoulsenExtra Leaf to send directly from boksestævnet English Fight Night Saturday 1. February from pm. 19, where the bl.a. Sarah Mahfoud boxes VM-bang. Read more here! Extra Leaf++ you can also watch Brøndby, FCK and AGF in the Atlantic Cup.
Boxing - 30. jan. 2020 - pm. 14:17 Previous gang leader: - They saw me as a monster
See also: Bizarre experience: Raided by eight officers in the stairwell
Boxing - 31. jan. 2020 - pm. 12:51 Mahfoud in the weight-panic: Sat in skraldesæk in the sauna