on Tuesday afternoon got 111.000 Danish single parents a nasty surprise from the TAX.
In the same mail were the parents notified that they owe money to the treasury because of changes in the earned-income tax credit and child support.
on Wednesday at noon they have shocked the taxpayers have not yet received a direct message that there was an error.
It informs more of the parties to the Ekstra Bladet.
One of them is Kristian Østergaard Sørensen. He is a single parent to two children aged, respectively, seven and 15 years.
- It is inadmissible, that the TAX sends something out. They quickly discover the error, but as we are talking together, I have not yet received an e-mail that there is an error, says Kristian Østergaard Sørensen for Extra Magazine shortly before 12 o'clock.
the Article continues under the picture ...
Along with about 110,000 other single parents got Kristian Østergaard Sørensen on Tuesday night, an unpleasant surprise from the TAX. Private
Like the 111.000 also affected the single parents had to Kristian Østergaard Sørensen read about the bug in the Extra Magazine late Tuesday evening.
- It is beneath all criticism, that when you have such a great public role as a TAX, and you are familiar with the error, that you then fail to get communicated directly to the public, that there is an error. It is ludicrous, he adds.
In the mail, Kristian Østergaard Sørensen received on Tuesday afternoon, it appeared that he via several installments to pay button 5000 more in taxes than expected.
- As a single parent is stretched enough already. I thought the map on whether it was the christmas presents for the kids, who got in danger there.
on Wednesday morning has the tax administration via the media tried to communicate that there is an error, like the one on TAX's website as well as on a telefonsvarerbesked on the TAX's support line informs about the error.
But the emails are according to the parties, Ekstra Bladet has spoken with, has not yet been sent out.
on Tuesday evening informed the vice president of tax administration Karoline Klaksvig, that the tax administration did not draw the money of the citizens has been incorrectly informed that they have to pay in tax.
According to the tax administration is the fault of the Payment Denmark.
the press officer for the Payment Denmark Mette Beck reports that the error is done by the automatic transfer of information from the Payout of Denmark to the TAX.
specifically, is it, after all, to judge whether a file with the information about who are single parents, and therefore entitled to an additional high earned-income tax credit.
- It is a vexed matter, as confuses, but we are pleased that the citizens have understood that they do not need to do anything or pay anything, she says.
Mette Beck informs that, together with TAX and it-suppliers investigating the error to ensure that it does not repeat itself.
- We always like to take on responsibility and regret if there has been an error, but we are not yet ready to tell, exactly what has happened, she says.
If it turns out that the responsibility lies with the Payout Denmark, where the authority has failed in a key area.
- The most important thing is that we handle data and payments correctly.
- It is our main task, she says.