the Danish Cycling Union diver now down in the old charges against the scottish masseur and jack of all trades " Angus Fraser after he last weekend was in operation as an accredited soignør for a number of foreign riders at the tredagesløbet in Ballerup Super Arena.
the Scot is the ad several times been accused of having dopet cyclists.
See also: Commentary: the Hypocrite on bicycles
Recently in the 90's where the u.s. cycling federation gave a compensation of $ 250,000 to two u.s. ungdomsryttere by the name of Greg Strock and Erich Kaiter, who accused, among other things Angus Fraser to have injected the cortisone and steroids and given them amphetamines without their knowledge.
the Scotsman was in a period associated with the Danish banelandshold, but was in the middle of the 90's banned from the Danish cycling of the former DCU president Peder Pedersen as a result of other doping charges.
Morten Anderson, who is head of communications in Denmark Cycle Union state that the union is not aware of the judgments or exclusions of Angus Fraser in the official lists from the international cycling federation, the UCI and anti-doping organization WADA, which is connected to relate to.
He stresses, however, that cykelunionen find Ekstra information is very worrying and take the charges very seriously.
- We take any suspected dopingforbindelser deeply serious, and of course, we have to examine the information further.
See also: In bed with a young rider
- We urge all who have knowledge of suspicious circumstances, to report it to us or dopingmyndighederne, says Morten Anderson.
Morten Anderson can't relate to the former and now deceased president's opinion in the press for nearly 20 years ago, but he confirms that Angus Fraser has been part of the Danish Cycling Union since that time.
Angus fraser's presence at the tredagesløbet last weekend was more of the environment around the Danish championships to wrinkle on the nose.
- It is clear that with a background like he has, you think its, and I will not have anything to do with him, says a Danish rider, who took part in the tredagesløbet last weekend to Ekstra Bladet.
According to Ekstra information is Angus Fraser, a recurring figure in the seksdagesløb around Europe, where he follows the races in his motor home.
See also: Rider would not pay for medicine man
Ekstra Bladet has tried in vain to get a comment Angus Fraser, which today also goes by the name of Kris Tolmie, ad more channels.
Angus Fraser has previously refused to comment on the dopinganklagerne and starred most recently in an interview four years ago as Kris Tolmie.
the DBC: It is worrying
Kenneth Røpke, who is the team he will play in the Danish Bicycle Club, said that he was not aware of the charges against Angus Fraser, as cykelklubben, which is Denmark's largest, gave the scotsman accreditation.
Which team he will play, he is to arrange the club's rallies, including tredagesløbet, which was held last weekend.
It troubles me always when someone is accused of doping, but if he had been convicted, he had not had any access.
- Where put in the border?
- It is not me who do it alone. I think that it is difficult, for one runs the risk of judging a innocent man.
- you Can be concerned and then not act on it?
- Yes, it is, I think, that you can.
- Had given accreditation to the Fraser, if I had known of the charges beforehand?
I can't answer that, because it's not me, that alone stands for to award the accreditation, says Kenneth Røpke.