- I got the biggest shock, when I - the first time I tried - was rejected in a nightclub in front of my classmates.
- It was in October.
- the Bouncer claimed that I have made ’trouble’, in there, but it was the first time I was in town.
- I had just turned 18 years old, so I have never ever been in there before and I live 65 km away from Aalborg, so the story does not hold water.
- I was humiliated in front of my class and other acquaintances, who testified the incident.
so begins Samuel a letter to the nation! to be young and have the desire to go on the club ... but being rejected time and time again.
the nation! has prompted the nightclub, who have rejected Samuel, about to answer, how many rejects per night, and on what Samuel can do, to get in – but they have, in spite of several mails and phone calls are not the answer. Samuel's letter continues namely as follows:
As I walked out of the queue and stood with some friends, I noticed that I was not the only one.
- the Bouncer also rejected the other with a different ethnic background.
- Now I have tried for several months and I still can't get access to the nightclub.
- No evenings, says the guards ’not tonight’, and then close the my friends that are ethnic danes.
once tried a mate to talk to my case and ask the guard why I had to get into. But it just meant that he was not allowed to enter.
- Many of my friends think it is too much and has pushed me a little to talk with the authorities, but when I took a chat with a few police officers down in 'the street', they said that ’You can just take a second place. The street is filled with clubs’.
- But I would like to at The Gap, ending the Samuel, and the nation! has asked ’The Gap’ on what Samuel can do in order to come with your friends, check - in and how many they reject per night, but the club - which opens at. 2300 - have, in spite of several mails and phone calls are not the answer, but what are you thinking?
And you have a good advice for Samuel and others who are rejected when they will up the club?